Kat's Birthday Pt.2

Recap: So they are going to find the other boys and snoop in the rich girls party.

* They walk in, it's hella dark*

Kat: Wtf? It's so dark.

*All of a sudden the light flashes on*

Everyone: SUPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!

Kat: *Almost falls because she is so suprised* All of fucking this is for.........me?

Ray: Yeeah, and you can thank Prince.

Kat: Thankyou everyone.

*Everyone is staring at Kat. Someone screams: Nice Dress!. Everyone is now just staring at each other.*

Kat: Well don't just stand there. Get up and SHAKE YOUR ASS! *Dances away to out at the huge pool area. She see's Princeton and runs and jumps into his arms.*

Prince: You would be a great tackler person in football.

Kat: Shuddup. Thankyou soo fuckin' much. This party is the shit!

Prince: This party is YOURS!

Kat: I love you.

Prince: Wait say it again. It sounds good.

Kat: What?

Prince: I love you.

Kat: Say it again. It sounds good.

Prince: I love you.......Hey you tricked me.

Kat: Suck it up it's my birthday.

*They go and back to where everyone else is. They go by the food and cake. Kat see's the cake.*

Kat: *Pointing to cake* Omg. This cake is huge. And the food looks good. OOOH WHITE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! *Goes to the fountain and dips a strawberry in it*

Princeton: You like?

Kat: But I like this more. *Smushes the strawberry on his face. Then running to the dancefloor* Run run as fast as you can, you cant catch me I'm the gingerbread man! *She dissapears in the dancing crowd.*

Prince: She always finds a way to dissapear. *Goes on the dancefloor and dances with random people*

*It's a about 2 hours later. The dj calls for everyone to take their seats because the food will be served. Kat is about to sit with some of her old friends. But someone tigs her arm.*

Cole: Nopee. You sit over there. *Points to a special table that has "Happy Birthday Kat" on it.

Kat: I dont wanna be alone.

Cole: What'chu taling bout' Willis. We gon' be sitting there with you!

Kat: Oh, well come on! Im hungry.

*She sits at the table. Prince, Prod, Roc, Ray, Leena, Akira, and Kori are already sitting down. There are two extra seats. They get the food and eat. Kat is wondering what the two extra seats are for.*

Kat: *Mouth full* Why er-- thehre- tuhoo esxchtra sheeats?

Akira: What I told you bout' eating with a full mouth.

Kat: *Swallows* Sorrry. Why is there two extra seats.

*All of a sudden two people come walking towards the table*

Kat: OH MY FREARIKAJIKIN' GOSH. THATS DIGGY SIMMONS!

Princeton: Yeaah? {POV: Now she gon' like him. Juss figures}

???: What about me Kat?

Kat: Dani?!?!?

Dani: Yes it's me beotch. And Diggys my boyfriend.

Kat: Kewwl. *Pouts* {POV: DAYUM. She always get the fine ones. But I got Princeton :) }

*Everyone is talking to each other. They finish then get ready for the pool.*

{Outfits will be in the comment area}

                                  POOL

Ray: CANNONBALL! *Jumps in*

Everyone: HEEEY!

Ray: *Smiles* Sorry.

*Kat and Leena are tired of the pool now. They go to the room to change. When they come out someone is waiting for them. Someone slaps Kat to the floor.*

Kat: WTF! *Looks up* Camille?

Camille: Yeah. And this time I have company.

*Papi comes out of the dark*

Papi: Hi Mami.*Smiles and rubs his hands together. Then see's Leena* Oh you have a friend!

*Leena is just standing there. She sprints past Camille and Papi.*

Kat: *Mumbles* Thankyou for leaving me.

*Camille pulls out a gun.*

Camille: You've been getting in my way too damn much.

Kat: Like you gon' do something with that gun.

Camille: Really? *Points gun to her head*

Kat: Camille, what the fuck do you want?

Camille: You outta my way. Then I can get Princeton.

Kat: He will never even want you.

Camille: *Pulls away gun* Well he won't want you either after Papi is done with you.

Kat: *Tenses up* What the fuck are you talkin bout' likkle gal?

Camille: Now you're nervous. *Laughs* Papi lets go.

*Papi picks Kat up bandit-style. They walk out to the parking lot.*

Kat: LEMME GO. FIRE FIRE! FUCK THAT SHIT! RAPE RAPE!

Papi: *Throws her in the back of the car.* It's not rape if you like it. *They drive off to Papi's place*

_Back at the Party

*Leena is freaking out*

Dani: Girl stop hyperventalating (can't spell) and speak!

Leena: *Takes a deep breath* Papi and Camile have Kat

Prince: WHAT! Oh hell naw! Where is she at now.

Leena: They probably left by now.

Cole: YOU WASTED ALL THAT TIME OVERREACTING WHEN YOU COULD'VE TOLD US AND SHE COULD'VE BEEN HERE ENJOYING HER BIRTHDAY! *Starts going ballistic*

Prod: We needa chill-(GCO)

Prince: STAY CALM. STAY CALM. THE CHICK OF MY DREAMS IS WITH THAT MANHORE.

Prod: As I was saying, Papi likes to fuck at his crib. So lets go to his crib and get Kat dammit.

Prince: Ohh.

Ray: Im Driving!

*They all look at hiim like "Really Ray" then all jump into two seperate cars*