Partaaay!

*It's the next day 6th period at gym period. Kat and Prince are playing one-on-one bball*

Kat: *Dribbling* Come on Princess. Take the ball and make a shot.

Prince: Shutup!*Grabs the basketball when Kats not looking. And makes a shot.*

Kat: You son of a-*Coach whitsles for everyone to go change and get ready to leave.* Ha! You still didn't beat me!*Starts to walk away*

Prince: Wait!

Kat: *Stops* Yeah.

Prince: *Kicks at the ground.* Umm will you be my date to the dance? It's okay if you dont wanna um I--(GCO).

Kat: *Hugs him* Suree. See you friday.

Prince: Wait you not gon' be here tommorow.

Kat: Nope. I gotta go shoppin so I look good. *Walks away smiling.* {POV: Uhh. Why did I say yes. Aren't I suppose to hate MB.}

                              Text Convo

KatPeace&Weed: Omg! Guess who asked me 2 the dance. Imma go shopping 2morrow you coming.

KoriBaybee: Omg! Who and yess!

KatPeace&Weed: Princeton.

KoriBaybee: Dont you hate all of MB.

KatPeace&Weed: They are some how making me start to like them. They're kid of cool to hang out with.

KoriBaybee: Omg! MY GIRL IS GON BE THE TALK OF THE WEEK!

KatPeace&Weed: Please dont tell anyone!

KoriBaybee: Well, I already told Cole. I will tell her not to tell anyone. Luv you baby girl.

KatPeace&Weed: Okay? Bye. -_-#

                                             End Of Convo

                                             Next Day

*Kat is up early. Her Mom left already so she went and made breakfast. She's eating when she hears a knock at the door.*

Kat: Only she would come to my house so freaking early.

*Opens door. Kori comes in fully dressed and ready to go to the mall.*

Kori: You aint ready yet. Ay! Chica!

Kat: Mirada. Sólo desperté. Maldito (If my spanish is wrong dont blame me. I hardly speak it even though Im Nicaraguan.)

Kori: Sorry. Imma run the shower for you and take out your clothes for you.

Kat: Okaay. Ms. Fashionista

*Kat finshes breakfast and goes to shower. When she see's the clothes Kori put out she drops her towel.*

Kori: Thankyou for showing me your naked body. Even though you have nice boobs and an ass.

Kat: Well thankyou for being a perv. *Picks up thong* Where did you find this? I hid them deep in my drawer.

Kori: Look. You needa look fine when we are shopping. Even in your underwear.

Kat: Whatever. *Puts on clothes* Lets go!

                                                  Mall

Kat: Why did you have to pick the tightest pants.?

Kori: To bring out one of your best assets.