7 Minutes of Heaven

*Everyone except Kat is sitting on the floor in a circle. Kat comes with a bottle and a timer. Leena starts smiling an evil loking smile. *

Ray: Why are you smiling like that?

Leena: Because *starts singing* I know the game were gonna' play!

Prod: Yeah what came are we playing.

Kat:*Sits beside him and smirks.* 7 Minutes of Heaven.

MB: WHAAAT?

Cole: Niqqah you hella slick!

Kat: I know I know. * Turns to the boys* THis is how you play. You spin the bottle. Whichever girl it land on you go in that bathroom with.*Point to bathroom.* You only have one choice not to go in with someone. Same sex doesnt count. As soon as that bathroom door closes the timer starts for 7 minutes. What yall do in there we dont know. And we dont wanna know. Okaay?

MB: OK

Roc: I'm liking this game already.

Cole: Who's first.

Everyone:.........................................*crickets chirp*

Kat: Damn yall some scary niggas. I'll go.* Spins the bottle it lands on Prince.* Come on chump.* Walks him to the bathroom.*

                                         EN EL BAÑO

*Kat closee the door. Princeton starts to look nervous*

Kat: Why so nervous.*Raises eyebrows.*

Prince: You know you dont have to do this if you dont wanna.*Sits on toilet.*

Kat: No. YOU dont have to do this if you dont want to.

Prince: Okay lets do this? What do you exactly do.

Kat: This.* Sits on top of him and kisses him.*

*He tongue kisses her back and grabs her ass. She bites his lip. He bites her tongue then starts kissing her down her neck. He gives her a hicky. [Kat thinking: He is definetly experienced] He sticks his hand up her shirt. He is about to unbuckle her bra whenhe hears the timer go off. [Prince thinking: Damn. So close but so damn far]. Kat gets off of him.*

Kat: Have you ever played this game before? Who taught you to kiss? *Raises eybrow*

Prince: You were my first real make-out session.*Looks down* I know. Kind-of lame.

Kat: No. I like it. I feel like I've just taken a boys virginity. *Walks out smiling*

                                                    Back In The Circle

*Everyone is looking at Kat's neck*

Kori: What went on in that bathroom. Is it sanitary?

Kat: Yess*Covers neck*{POV: Shit! Mi mamá va a matarme a mí!}

Roc: Okaay! I wanna have fun!*Spins it lands on Ray Ray. Ray Ray winks* Ughh. Not that kind of fun. *Spins again it lands on Cole. They walk to the bathroom.*

                                                 Bathroom Time.

*Closes the door*

Roc: Let's get it on.

* Grabs Cole and starts making out with her. She holds on to him around his neck. He kisses her on her neck. Then chest, down down down. He stops at her bellybutton and blows it. She Giggles. She bites him on his ear. They start french kissing. They hear the timer go off. They stop and leave*

                                                 Circle

Roc: Yall sure that was 7 minutes.

Ray: Yess. My turn.* Spins land on Leena* Yess! Fuck. Did I say that out loud?

Everyone else: Yeeah!

Leena: Come on lets go! *Grabs hand*

*Ray closes the door. He's suprised when Leena grabs him and jumps on him. They start making out. {Ray POV: This girl is perfect. She's freaky. Me likey!} They kiss till the timer goes off. They dont take a breath. They come out breathing heavy.*

                                                    Oval

Kat: Now what yall did?

Ray: Nun'* Smiling his lil side smile.*

Kat: Mhmm.

Kori: Yaaay! My turn!* She spins*

  *They play till 7 am. Eventually they girls fall asleep. The boys each bring a girl in their rooms and put them in different clothes. Princeton cannot stop thinking about Kat.*