Dammnnn.

Kat's House

*Princeton and Kat walk in to Kat's house. *

Prince: Nice crib.

Kat: It's not as great as yours though. Drop of your bag by the door.

Prince: Okaay. So what do you wanna do?

Kat: I dunno. You're the one who wanted to come over.

Prince: It's your house.

Kat: Well, Imma change. Wait here. Watch some t.v. or something. *Goes up stairs to her room*(Outfit link in comments)

Prince: Good she's gone. * Puts a listerine strip on his tongue and unbuttons his shirt a little* Now Im ready. *He gets a text from Roc*

                                                 CONVO

RocTheRoyal: Ayee man. How is it goin?

Princeton=Peace: She went to change.

RocTheRoyal: Good. Did you freshen up?

Princeton=Peace: Yeaah.

RocTheRoyal: Gud. Gud. Listen you needa get it in tonight.

Prince=Peace: What!

RocTheRoyal: You need to get your dick into her pussy.

Prince=Peace: -_-. I got that part but why?

RocTheRoyal: So she will be attached to you. When a girl fucks a guy and its good they will not forget.

Prince=Peace: Come on. Thats kinda shallow. Get her to love me by fucking her. I think I will just be myself.

RocTheRoyal: Whatever makes you sleep at night.

                                          END OF COVO

                                          Kat's Room

Kat: Starships were meant to flyyyyyyy. Blah blah. Blah blah blah blaaaah. *Looking through her drawers.* Hmm, this is cute. *Her phone vibrates it's Kori*

                                        CONVO

KoriBaybee: You should see these niggas.

KatPeace&Weed: Why what?

KoriBaybee: They was just textin Prince askin whats goin on and shit. And Roc was trynna give Prince advice.

KatPeace&Weed: And what was Roc's advise?

KoriBaybee: For Prince to get it in. And if it's good then you will remember him and like never let him go.

KatPeace&Weed: Did Princeton agree?

KoriBaybee: I dunno. They kicked us out before we could see what he replied.

KatPeace&Weed: Thanks for the info Darling. Imma go back downstairs before he get suspicious.

KoriBaybee: Byee. And dont get pregnant!

                                                 End of Convo

*Kat shakes her head and walks down stairs. {POV: That lil' girl} Princeton see's Kat and can't stop staring*

Prince: Damn.

Kat: *Sits down beside him on the couch* You know you are supposed to be watching t.v. not texting.