You Wet Babe?

Authors note: Guys please comment, vote and Fan. It helps me write more and better.

Recap: Kat just splashed someone.

????: Ahh. Bitch I thought I told you no tot get in my way.

Kat: Shit. Come on Camille. When your in a pool, your'e going to get wet. Or if you're in bed whore. Which you are in alot. So you should be used to this feeling.

*Everyone laughs*

Camille: I dont need your smart ass mouth. Imma get your ass.*Storms out of pool and leaves the party.*

Kat: *Yelling* You wet babe?

*Kat feel's someone tugging her leg under the pool. She goes down underwater and see's someone. She can't really make them out becuase the chlorine is burning her eyes. She points up toward the water, then swims up herself. As soon as she knows who it is she hugs them so tight they're starting to cough.*

Kat: *Loosing her grip* Leena I MISSED YOU! Where have you been.

Leena: Well I was with a cute dude named Ray Ray. I saw your hair in the pool and thought it was him.

Kat: Wait. You came to the party with Ray?

Leena: Yeaah. I met him by that fancy hotel.

Kat: Wow.{POV: Thats why he dissapeared so quick.}

Leena: We have a lot of catching up to do. How about we ditch this party and slide over Ray Ray's house.

Kat: Okay. Imma tell Kori and Cole.

Leena: Wait? Kori! Cole! Omg! I missed them. *Starts splashing around in the pool.*

Kat: Come on. And you have a swimsuit malfunction. *Points at Leena's top floating in the water.*

Leena: AHH! *Grabs top and puts on top quick and runs outta the pool.*

*Meanwhile Kat goes looking for the rest of the crew. She bumps into Ray Ray.*

Ray: Kat, have you seen a short cute girl. Her name is Leena.

Kat: No.*Gives hima why-would-I-face*

Ray: Should've figured she would leave me.* Puts on a sad face*

Kat: I was just kidding. That's my bestie you like.{POV: I thought he liked me. :( But I'm happy for her} Come on help me find everyone else. *They start walking off together.*

Ray: I found em'.*Pointing at a Cabana.*

Kat: Damn. They got everythang' in this house. Can you go get them please. I'll get Leena for you!

Ray:*blushes* Okay. I'll get them!

Kat: Meet us at the front of the house.*Goes looking for Leena. Finds her getting her stuff by the poolside.* Ayy I hear that someone likes you.

Leena: Really? Who?

Kat: Damn you slow. Ray Ray! But dont tell him I told you.

Leena: *All smiles* Okay.*Rocks from side to side.*

Kat: Come on. I told them to meet us at front of this house. ¡ándale!

*They start walking fast*

Leena: How many timies have I told you. THIS IS AMERICA! We speak ENGLISH!

Kat: When you stop speaking trini. I will stop speaking patoi and Spanish.

Leena: NEVER!

*They reach everyone else. The girls scream and hug Leena. They all jump into the limo and slide home to the Hotel.*