Sarada X Male! Cold! Reader (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) {Cold New Kid}

It's been so long since I have done a male! reader so uh this may turn out to be terrible... but I will still do my best. This is a request!

"Good morning class!" Iruka Sensei shouted to get the noisy students to calm down. "When you all stop talking I will introduces our new student."

"A new kid? Do you think it'll be a girl?" One of the students whispered to his friends.

"If they are I hope she's totally hot." A friend replied.

"I hope it's a cute boy." A friend that is a girl giggled, "it's about time we get a cute boy in this class."

Iruka Sensei glares over at the group of friends, making them stop talking, and opens the classroom door. "You can come in now." He says into the hallway.

A boy steps into the class room with an unemotional face on. He would be the type of boy would seems like the mysterious type. Then again, just by him walking in a few students knew what type of person he was.

"Well go ahead and introduce yourself." Iruka Sensei said after closing the classroom door back.

"I'm (Y/n) from the Hidden Sound Village." The boy says with a monotone voice.

"Is that all?"  Iruka Sensei asks, trying to make the boy talk more. (Y/n) shook his head, waiting to be seated.

"Okay then, there is a free seat next to Sarada. The girl with the black hair. Sarada raise your hand please?" Iruka Sensei says, smiling at the cold boy.

Sarada raises her hand high to make sure (Y/n) could see her. He takes his seat next to her without saying a word. "Hi, I'm Sarada but you already know that." She greets but gets no reaction from the new kid.

Rude Sarada thought, you could have at least nodded your head or something. Then again you are new here, guess there's no reason to get all bent out of shape.

~~

Ever since (Y/n) moved to the Hidden Leaf Village, he was known for being cold hearted. Some of the students picked up on this the moment he walked into the door. Sarada had to learn the hard way.

She would greet him everyday when they would see each other. This includes outside of class. Sometimes they will pass by each other when school was out and (Y/n) would ignore Sarada. Regardless of (Y/n)'s actions towards the Uchiha, she continues to brush off the rude actions. Doing her best to not let these actions effect her.

~~

It was finally the day for teams to be announced. The moment every student who wishes to be a ninja wants to be perfect. They all want to be placed on the best team with the best teacher and go on the best missions. 

Of course no team is perfect but hey, good for them for having such high hopes while the moment lasts.

Iruka Sensei walks into the loud classroom for the final class period. He looked both happy and sad to see this group of young ninja go. 

"As you all know-" he tired to say without shouting. Iruka Sensei is standing in the front of the class, so everyone knew he was there. Some students noticed him standing there, not saying a word, and stopped talking. The rest didn't pay him any mind.

Since this was the very last day of class, Iruka Sensei decided to let loose a little but. "Hey! If you don't stop talking I will fail this whole class!" This caused the loud students to stop talking at once.

Iruka Sensei smiled to himself and held up a piece of paper, "these are your teams. You can not switch or leave a group unless you don't want to be a ninja. Is that clear?"