Hitachiin Hikaru X Fem! Reader (Ouran Highschool Host Club) {Flustered Host}

In which I make Hikaru very flustered by the same tricks he uses as a host.

The final school bell rings and the classroom fills with sighs as the teacher exits. "I swear I thought this day would never end." Hikaru says looking over at his friend.

"Hey (Y/n)?" The girl he calls out to looks over at him, "are you coming to club today?"

She shakes her head, "got work today. Besides I can spend all my money on Host Club."

He frowns jokingly, "but you should spend all your money on Host Club." His eyes have a devilish look in them. The same look in his eyes appears only when he's working at Host Club. As the last person leaves the classroom, they were now all alone.

 It was club rule not to pull too many moves on girls outside of the club. Kyoya worried that it would be "unfair to our lovely paying costumers."  Each time he says this he's always hitting Tamaki on the head with his clipboard.

Hikaru moves out of his chair swiftly, putting his thumb under (Y/n)'s chin, titling it slightly upward to make her look into he's eyes. He tries to form a smile on his lips but it turns into a smirk instead.

While he loves getting a rise out of his friend; he won't pressure her when she has to work that day. Then again Hikaru loves seeing her blush. He was only been able to successfully make her blush twice. Ever since the first time, he had been trying to see that look on her face again.

But today, (Y/n) had different plans. Much different.

She noticed how he was standing. One leg was still close to his desk, the other was right next to the chair she was sitting in. She wondered if she could push him hard enough so that he would fall back into his chair without falling out of it. Deciding that it was worth a shot, she places her arms on his shoulder. A smirk appearing on her face, Hikaru's falling from his lips.

(Y/n) stands up in the blink of an eye, slightly pushing Hikaru down into his chair. His arms have now returned to his side as the look of surprise overcame his devilish eyes. In that moment she decided to take things one step further. Her hand reached down and cupped his right cheek, her other arm was placed palm side down on her desk, her weight shifted to her right foot.

She leans her face in closer to his and whispered, "who knew you the host could get flustered." She smiles, "Hi-ka-ru." She drags her index finger across his cheek with each syllable. Her index and thump now hold his chin, a blush slowly washes over his face. (Y/n) smirks to herself, quickly pulling her hand away and sticks out her tongue slightly. She turns on her heel, making her skirt spin, picks up her bag and walks out the classroom.

Hikaru sits there frozen until his brother opens the door a few minutes later, making him regain his composure. "What are you doing here by yourself?" Kaoru asks from the door, unable to see his brothers face. Hikaru smiles, "oh nothing. Just planning a little scheme."

----

(Y/n) hadn't tried to make Hikaru flustered after that. But they both were determined to make each other blush again. Of course (Y/n) had the element of surprise on her side while Hikaru had the mountain of experience. Which ultimately lead to Hikaru making the first move in a wild game. He knew better than to ask her at school so he opted for texting. It was a short conversation that end with them meeting up on a Sunday for a "friendly date".

The "date" was a simply one. They would go to the aquarium first, stop and grab some lunch afterwords, ending with some ice cream on the way home. Trying to convince their parents to not send a car to pick them up was strange but they both pulled it off none the less.