Karma X Kuudere! Fem!Reader Part 2 (Assassination Classroom) {New Kid}

Yeah, my mother is an assassin. That doesn't mean........ I am? Well I am now thanks to E-class. It's my first day and I'm already in a fight.

So here we are, knifes at each others necks. What will happen next all depends on who makes the first move.

"That's good Nagisa, you can stop now." Some guy said, and walk into the room.

The came to where we are, and the blue headed kid dropped his knife. I didn't, I'm not that stupid. The man held out his hand, I didn't say anything or do anything.

"It's okay," he said to me, "we were testing your abilities. You do live up to your name."

'What the hell!' I thought, 'how does he know about my mother?'

"You can put the knife down now." The red head boy said, "none of them will hurt you. I don't know about me....."

"Karma don't," the man said, "you have no idea what this girl has been through."

I grabbed my gun, and pointed it to....... Karma?

"Hey hey hey," Koro-sensei said, "That's enough now. There is no need to point the gun at him-"

"DON'T KARMA!" The blue boy said.

Really, does he have to yell. I know he was going for his gun. This guy is the only smart one here.

"Why the hell are you yelling?" I asked and put my gun down, but I still have my knife. "This guy is the only smart one here."

The whole class looked at me like some dead person has just came out of a grave. Karma laughed, and I joined in.

"So you aren't that bad." He said and put his arm around my shoulder, "looks like you might be my partner in crime."

I put my knife to his neck, "I don't think so, dumbass. You should have seen that coming."

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH! ITS TIME TO START CLASS!" Koro sensei said.

Everyone took there seats and class finally started.

The English teacher walked in with a bored look. That is until she looked at me.

"So your the new girl that made a big fuss this morning." She smiled at walked over to where I'm sitting.

I pulled out my knife, but make sure she couldn't see it. She came between mine and Karmas desk.

"You look just like your mother." She said. I pulled my gun in my other hand. She put her hand under my chin, and made me look at her.

"You have your mother and father's eyes." She said, and whispered, "The look of a killer." In my ear.

That was it, I snapped.

I put my knife to her neck and gun to her head. "Don't ever say that again, got it?"

Karma put his hand over mine that has the gun in it. "It's okay, nothing bad is going to happen while I'm here."

"Why should I trust you? I just met you and faked almost killed you!" I said.

The whole class was staring at us. Everyone was scared of me now. Only a dumbass wouldn't.

"Because I get you. You had to hid your feelings for year and years and years. Today.... well ya just snapped. That happens to all of us."

The blue boy came up to me as well. Nagisa right? He came and put his hand on my arm that has the knife in it.

"We all have blood lust. Some more than others. I know I do, and I'm okay with that." Nagisa said.

"I would like to say something too." A voice came from the girl with green hair, Kyano, phone. She held it up to were I could see it, but didn't come near me.

"I've read a lot about you. I know you hate all parts of your name because they all run in your family. That's why you don't like talking to people. Well, at least one of them."

I can not believe a phone is taking to me. What a weird class.

"My name is Ritsu." She bowed, "It's an honor to met you."

"See kid." The English teacher said, "you have your parents eyes not because of your blood. It's because that's who you are. I know you don't want to be an assassin like your Mother. And who the hell knows where your Father is."

This is were Okud, the girl that was an expert in poison, came in. "Everyone in this class will love you just the way you are. We have a person full of blood lust that hids it. A crazy sly person. And a talking phone. This is the only place you can fit in if your like us."

I put my gun and knife down, and walked to the door. "Don't follow me." I said coldly.

Of course Karma did.