Boruto X Fem!Reader (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) {Growing Up} Part 3

So here we are PART THREEE IS HERE YAY!!! This part is for EvieEverfrost so yeah here we go!

Boruto pov

(Y/n) and I are finally turning seventeen! I'm already seventeen, (y/n)'s birthday is in two days, a lot has happened sense we started unofficial dating. She has only dropped one hint as too why she can't date unless she's seventeen.

I asked her once when we were fifteen I asked her why we can't date until she was seventeen, she replied, "my dad has 'set that rule when I was younger, that's all you need to know for now, we when start officially dating I'll tell everything you when we start officially dating."

In two more days, then love of my life I can finally call mine, and kiss her, hold her hand, hold her, around everyone. Only Sarada, Shikadai and Inojin know about us dating. I hope her dad will be ok about it.

~the day of (y/n)'s birthday night brought to you by caffeine~

I was picking up (y/n) for her birthday, we were going to meet Sarada and Shikadai at (pick a place with food).

It was around eight at night when we were driving to (place that you picked), we were at a stop light, then someone came at us head on, and hit us head on.

The air bags went off, that was the last thing I remembered.

(Y/n) pov brought to you by author~Chan not making this sad just wait

Thank goodness for seat belts, and air bags. I was fine, my arm was just dislocated, but Boruto was knocked out. His head was bleeding.

I called (the number you call during an emergence in your country, like when you need to call the police), ripped part of my jacket (or anything like that) and put it up to the part of his head that was bleeding. I got out of the car, and got Boruto out next. I layed him down on the side walk, and called Sarada.

She answered on the second I called. "Hey where are you guys?" She asked, "we are down the street, we got in a head on car accident!! Boruto is knocked out!!" I said, freaking out.

"MOVE SHIKADIA.......... GET IN THE CAR!" Sarada yelled.  "Ok we are coming now where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at (place near there)."

Just then Sarada showed up and the ambiance.

I got in the ambulance with Boruto, and Sarada and Shikadai are following behide us.

"Can you please tell us what happened?" One lady asked me, we are on the way to the hospital.

I nodded my, "we were at a stop light, when someone crashed into us head on. The air bags went off, my arm is dislocated, and Boruto's head is bleeding and he is knocked out."

The lady nodded her head, and I looked at Boruto. He looked like he was asleep, but having a nightmare. I wish I can help him, in anyway possible. I guess my father was right, "don't ever fall in love! I will only being you miss sadness and nothing more!" My father's words repeated in my head.

Boruto pov brought to you by the fear of thunderstorms author~Chan has

I woke in the hospital, (y/n)'s hand on mine, she is asleep, and my head stopped bleeding. I moved my hand, waking (y/n) up, "Boruto, thanks goodness you're awake." She said, and gave me a small hug.

I hugged her back, "Can you tell me what time it is? And how long have I been out? Did I miss your birthday?" I asked, she laughed.

She pulled away, and grapped my hand. "It's (date that is your birthday), you have been out for about five hours, and no, we still have about two hours left." She replied.

I let out a sigh, "thank goodness I didn't miss it. I'm so sorry that I missed up your party." I said and looked down.

"How?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Did you plan to be in a head on collision? Or to get knocked out? (Y/n) asked.

"No! I would never! Why would I plan that?!" I said, that's when it hit me.

"See what I mean." She said, "you didn't do anything wrong! All you did was take me out, and the rest was just fate and bad luck, and nothing more."

I hugged her, "I love you." She hugged me back, "I love you too."

"Are you ready to officially date?" I asked, "of course I only waited (years or the time until you are seventeen)!"

Ok thats done!! If anyone wants a part four I will do it! Also thank you EvieEverfrost for that last minute advice!!

~Dragneel out