Boruto X Rebel!Fem!Reader (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations){Safe Place To Hide}

Made when I wanted to slap the shit out of someone. In other words, this is my life is I had a guy best friend and I had the guts to do this stuff. (So like what I daydream about) Anyways....

"That's it! I'm done!" I said and stormed out of my "home". I had a bag that has everything I need for a week and some money over at Boruto's. It same for him, so I made sure to grab that before I ran.

I went to the secret hide out and then texted him 'code social casuality get your ass over here now'. Yes we have codes for different stuff that happens.

Boruto came in about ten minutes later, "what the fuck (y/n)! It's like midnight and now you decide to run!"

I threw him his social casuality bag, "whatever I wanted my social casuality bag and for you to know where I am. You can leave now." I said and he handed me my bag.

"Are you coming to school?"

"Ha! No way! I only went there to get away from those bastards! Now that I'm free I can do what ever I want!"

"Sure up til your parents find you. You know what they would do right?"

"Of course I do! I know better than anyone. That's why I have to stay here. Only you and me know about this place." I said softly.

"Do you really think that they will take you to another village just for running?" Boruto asked.

I nodded, "they are crazy why do you think I made sure that I'm their only kid."

"Well, good night and come to school just one last day. I'll come get you in the morning."

"Alright, but I'm not leaving until you get me. Got it?"

"Yeah, I'm the one that came up with it."

With that he left. I layed down on the grass and tried to sleep. The hideout is in the woods under a few old trees. You know were the old exams were held? Yeah right next to that place, but a few feet away of course.

I went to sleep with out waking up to screaming for the first time in years. I woke up when Boruto stepped on a twig and snapped it. I'm not a heavy sleeper thanks to "my house".

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Boruto said softly.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't wake up til now." I said, getting up, "leave I have to change."

Boruto went behind a tree and I changed. "Alright let's go." I said.

"Are you gonna eat?" He asked.

"I don't need to. One day won't kill me."

"Yeah just make you weak. I packed more for you in my lunch and I can't eat that much..."

I smiled, "thanks banana head."

"Yeah whatever let's just go. And stop calling me that."

"What ever you say, pineapple"

"I thought that was Shikadai's nickname?"

We were waking to school and this happens a lot. There are too many nicknames for everyone.

We started talking like we always did until we were close to school. "Do you think we should tell the others?" Boruto asked.

"I don't know...... do you think we should?"

"Well yeah, that way people can bring you food and you can stay with them when it rains."and

"Okay, we'll tell them at lunch."

When lunch time came around, the corner kids, Cho-Cho, Inojin, Shikadai and Sarada went to corner of the woods. In other words, the group got together and went went to the coroner of the school grounds to eat lunch.

"Hey (y/n), what do you have to eat? You always have the best lunch!" Cho-cho asked.

It was true that I had the best lunch because I could cook. Never had that much but I knew how to cook with that I had.

"Um about that I have something to tell you all..."

"What?" They all asked.

"I ran last night.." I said softly.

"What do you mean by 'ran'?" Shikadai asked.

"She's a rebel now." Boruto said.

"Where do you stay?" Sarada asked.

"Right now I'm the woods. Until I can get a place on my own that's where I'll be." I said.

"Why did you run? And now of all times?" Inojin asked.

"I can not tell you guys why. I'm sorry but not even Boruto knows. I have to stay in the woods until next year because we will be put on teams and then I can get my own place." I said.

"What are you gonna do about food and clothes and what happens when it gets cold or rains? Why not just ask Lord seventh for a place?" Sarada asked.

"If I do that he'll know that I ran and then he might tell my parents. They can not know that I'm out here." I said.

"I'm bring her lunch and I was wondering if." Boruto started but Cho-Cho cut him off.

"Here (y/n), have some of mine. I think Sensei said that we are have fighting matches today. You need to have your energy." We were all surprised when she said that. She never gives food away, well almost never.

"Thank you, I swear it won't always be like this. I will get my own part time job, promise." I said before eating.

"Anyway," Boruto said, "she will stay in her hiding spot. I'll her to my house when it gets cold and when it rains."

"Where's the hiding spot at?" Inojin asked.

"Yeah, where is it at?" Cho-Cho and Sarada asked as well.

"I'm sorry guys, but Boruto is the only one who will know where it's at." I said.

"Why only him?" They all asked.

"There's some stuff about my parents that only Shikadai and Boruto know by over hearing their fathers. I'm sorry, but it's for your safety."

"She's right," Shikadai said, "just trust her guys. If something happens to Boruto and I will watch over her."

The was a short silence before we went on as usual. You see, my parents were interrogators during the war. So they scare everyone they met. They would do stuff that you don't even want to know about.

A month passed and winter came. Boruto and I got all my winter clothes a while back, but I was still cold at night. One night it started snowing. At the worst timing, I wouldn't sleep that night and I had exams the morning. It was around midnight but Boruto texted me ' I'm coming to get you'. I smiled, 'thank goodness' I texted back.

Ten minutes later, "come, (y/n) it's me Boruto." He said quietly.

I went up to him, "give my your hands." He said.

"Why? I have gloves."

"Just do it. I can keep your hands warm." I shrugged and gave him my hands.

"Your going to Sarada's," Boruto explained as we walked, "her dad is not home and her mom is fast asleep. It's okay, I texted her and asked."

"Thanks, and thanks for all of this." I said.

He squeezed my hand, "of course, I would do anything for you."

I looked at him, "same here."

Just gonna end it right there. Mostly because I have no clue were that was going. But maybe a part two? I don't tell me what you guys think. Also have you guys heard of a band called Why Don't We?

~Dragneel out

Edit February 3, 2021: Holy shit 13 year old me why are you so angsty- also you want a "guy best friend" lmao nah sweetie you're just trans-