Neutral! Hange Zoe X Reader (Attack On Titian) {Peaceful Times}

Okay so first off Hange and the reader are the same age. Which should be a given but I'll say it anyway.

Takes place after season 3 if everything was like "okay cool everything is chill and we live in peace now yay" (I know that's not what happens but it does in this one shot) (because I ignore cannon lmao)

Alright cool.

WARNING: CONTAINS POST SEASON 3 SPOILERS!

Snow covers the ground both inside and beyond the walls. A few citizens fall on certain ice patches that has taken form in the shadows. For those who hate this weather, many predict it will melt the following morning.

The children inside the walls throw snow balls at each other. Running around the streets as the clouds cover the sun. A few miss fires happen, landing in some stalls, but not a soul minded. It was peaceful.

"Die!" Eren shouts, his now long hair tucked into a hat. "Die die die!"

"Give it up, Eren." Levi says, "your dreams will never come true."

An assault of snow balls rains down on the higher ups fort. "Looks like your height is finally useful." (Y/n) cackles until getting snowballed by Levi in the mouth.

"Shut up. We still need a plan." He looks over at Hange, who is currently making a bunch of ammunition. "They'll probably attack us from behind, creating a diversion with Connie and Sasha. Armin and Mikasa will go around and attack us."

"Then we'll just have to beat them before that attack starts." Hange says, "but there is still only three of us. Someone needs to stay back uncase we fail." They both look at (Y/n).

"Oh come on guys." (Y/n) groans, "I never get to rush in like those dumbasses."

"You don't rush in because you're old, just like us." Levi scoffs, "besides you have better aim than us."

"Come on please." Hange adds.

"Fine but you better come back alive." (Y/n) shoves more snowball into their pockets, patting them both on the shoulder. "I'll make sure you do."

The battle area looks like this; in the middle of the plaza there is statue of Historia to the right. To the left is a wide open space. Many of the other soldiers stare at them, wondering why the hell they are acting like children. Especially Captain Levi and Squad Leader Hange. Sometimes (Y/n) is spotted playing with the younger kids.

Each side had piled up snow to build their own fortress. The older Survey Corps soldiers had a smaller but more stable fort. While the younger soldiers had to build a much larger one to fit all of them inside. Originally Jean was sent out to make it stronger, Connie and Armin were covering him. But (Y/n) took Jean down making the other two retreat. 

He now sits at Historia's statue, looking very bored, and hoping this all ends soon. He is not able to contact his old team or help them as he is currently dead. No titian powers could revive him.

(Y/n) stands up for a second before falling back down into the snow. Snowballs fly past their heads. Levi sticks his out on the left side, Hange does the same on the right. Both are inside the fort as snowballs shoot again. "One last time, all three of us." Hange commands.

None of them got hit. "Go guys." (Y/n), giving Hange a quick kiss on the cheek. Levi looks disgusted and leaves the fort. Hange winks and follows after him. (Y/n) stands up again and takes out Sasha and Armin.

They too join Jean, who starts playing tix tac toe with Sasha. Using the snow as a board.

"Die!" Eren shouts and aims for Levi who slides on the snow, dodging the bullet.