Laxus X Neutral! Reader (Fairy Tail) {Roommates} Part One

And they were roommates. Oh my God they were roommates. ~ From a vine

It was another day at the guild, people laughing, taking on new jobs, destroying parts of the guild, Laxus and (y/n) fighting, Erza eating cake, and lots of rule breaking. One day after many months of the same thing happening every day, the guild master final decided to do something about it. "Laxus! (Y/n)! Get your ass in here right now!" He yelled from the top floor of the guild.

Laxus and (y/n) were in the middle of a fight when this happened. They're were at each others throats, literally. Laxus was about to hit (y/n) with his magic and (y/n) was about to hit Laxus with (magic ability). Glaring at each other, they walked up to the top floor. The guild was dead silent no one dared to make a sound.

It appeared like they were about to shove each other down the stair case, again. Which they would have if the guild master wasn't glaring at the two. "Have a seat." He said as they entered his office. "You two must stop all this fighting! The guild fights enough already!"

"Then why don't you tell everyone to stop fighting? Why just us?" Laxus asks.

"Because you two fight more than Natsu and Gray! Not only that up you two are a few of our strongest mages, you could end up killing each other one day. I do not want that to happen." The old man replies. "Do not make me warn you again, am I clear?"

"Yes." (Y/n) says making Laxus snicker. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing just the fact they you're scared of an old man." He replies.

"Really cause from the looks of it you're the one trying to cover your ass."

"Oh yeah? How's that?" Laxus moved his face closer to (y/n)'s, trying to intimated them.

"You two just can't listen, can you." The guild master mumbles, making the young mages turn their attention back to them. "Fine you leave me no choice." He goes into his desk drawer and pulls out two keys, tossing one them to the mages sitting across the desk. "You two will be roommates until you can stop fighting."

"No way in hell am I doing that!" (Y/n) shouts standing up to seem more intimidating.

"What the hell Gramps!" Laxus slams the key back down on the desk, "thanks but no thanks. I'd rather leave the guild than be roommates with (y/n)."

"Ha! Like some other guild would take you in!" (Y/n) laughs, "you're lucky he's your grandfather! Without him you wouldn't even be here!"

"(Y/n), that's enough." Master Makarov says in a warning tone. This catches both young mages off guard. "Sit back down." They both listen to him and do not say another word. "Sure you can both move to different guilds but you won't be accepted there like you are here. Sure you can make a few friends and go on missions, but you will still be an outcast. Maybe you'll do better in another guild but you won't have a family like this ever again. All I ask is for you to do this simple task and do it well. Two years is all I ask. If you can't work things out in two years, you can go back to fighting."

Laxus and (y/n) looked at each other, knowing that they would do this for the guild and because of the kindness Master Makarov has shown them over the years.

"Okay." Laxus said, "we'll do it."

Master Makarov turns to (y/n), "we will." They reply.

The old man smiles, handing Laxus his key back. "Thank you now go pack your bags, you have a lot to do. No jobs for the next few days."

"We understand." (Y/n) says and stands up.

"We'll let you know when we are done settling in." Laxus adds standing up as well.