Chapter 7

a/n: Hi if you're reading this thank you. I'm going shopping tomorrow for some school clothes so I might post a little late or I might not post at all. Just a heads up but I might post another chapter today who knows? also for the ones who look at the pictures of Dacre and see the words on the photos i'd love some ideas of words that I could put on the photos if that makes sense. also I'm probably gonna make a playlist for this book so song ideas from you, the readers would be amazing. Alright I'm sorry for wasting your time with this authors note enjoy
this chapter.

------------------------------------

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face remembering the kiss with Dacre the feeling of his lips still on mine, and the feeling of his hands on my waist still very much there also. It kinda felt like I was falling for him, but I wasn't. Was I?

I decided to get up and make the girls some breakfast. I made pancakes and eggs. The girls got up from Sadie's room groaning but also smiling at the smell of breakfast.

"Grace, what are those things on your neck?" Millie asked pointing to my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I said as I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Son of bitch. Dacre must've slipped down to my neck last night leaving me with five hickies.

"Damnit," I breathed. "He gave me hickies," I barely said walking to the table where the girls already had their plates made.

They giggled which caused me to roll my eyes. We were all laughing when I heard a knock at the door, and I left the girls to it while I went to answer it. I gasped while closing the door.

"Dacre what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Just wanted to hang out with you today if that's okay," he said smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah that's okay we just have to keep it PG as possible because I still have the girls," I said.

"Oh no problem, I was going to save the PG-13 side for tonight anyway," he said mischviously grinning.

"Before we go in. Why in the hell did you give me these?" I asked pointing to the hickies that were on my neck. He got real close so that he could whisper in my ear.

"Just to show you that you'll always be mine," he whispered, sending chills down my spine.

-----------------------------------------------

We spent the whole day watching movies with the girls. Dacre and I basically cuddled the whole time causing the girls to awe at us while we laughed at them.

Millie's mom called asking Millie wanted to stay again, and if she said yes but I didn't really mind because she was the sweetest thing ever.

"Do you mind if I stay tonight?" Dacre asked. It caused me to panic. He wanted to stay with me? And sleep in the same bed?  With me? I swear to god I'm in a dream.

"Yeah that's fine," I said blushing.

"Okay baby, I have to go get some clothes I'll be back in a bit,"  he said before getting up and giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, hottie," I beamed back causing him to wink at me before leaving.

"You better wear protection," Sadie said.

"Sadie, just because he's staying the night does not mean we are going to have sex," I assured.

"Just looking out for you because you never know," she said.

"All right well I'm gonna go jump in the shower while I can," I said while getting up and going to tbe bathroom.

"Okay," I heard the girls say before gossping about something  else.

When I got out of the shower to I went to my room to see a hoodie with a note on my bed.

Grace,
I know we haven't made it official yet, and I'm working on that. But I wanted you to have one of my hoodies that way that people know you're mine and that I am yours.

Love D.

I smiled. It was a black White Out hoodie, so I just paired it was some black shorts as I was brushing my wet hair and moisturizing my face I heard a knock before somebody walked in.

"I see you're wearing my hoodie," Dacre beamed.

"Yeah it's really comfy," I said.

"Hey can you come sit right here?" He asked motioning towards the bed. I nodded and sat on the bed while he got on one knee on the floor.

"Grace I don't know what it is about you, but you're driving me absolutely crazy. From the first moment I saw you I knew that I just had to have you. I wanna be the guy that you but in all of your social media bios and take random stupid pictured and videos of without even telling me. So that is why I'm offering you this Promise Ring. It's a ring that you can wear on your hand until we're ready for the next step. So what do you say Grace? Wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

I was completely floored. The the sweetest man I have ever met wanted me to be his girlfriend. Girlfriend.

"Oh my God yes," I said while holding my hand for him to slide the ring on my finger.

"Thank God. I was honestly do fucking nervous," he said before kissing me.

I honestly don't know how long we kissed. We only pulled apart when the girls said that they were going to bed because they were tired. I kinda felt bad, but I saw a text from Sadie saying that it was okay that I ditched which made me smile.

"I'm tired too," I said before yawning.

"Okay we can lay down, but I can't promise I'll fall asleep right away like you will," he said while smirking.

"Oh shut up," I said before crawling under the covers. Dacre had to change into pajamas, so I pointed him to the direction of the bathroom. I was almost asleep when I felt two strong arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to them which just made me fall asleep faster.

a/n 2.0: just a heads up the next chapter will be in Dacre's point of view also sorry for the short chapter but I'll make up for it in the next chapter.