(•twenty one•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

"annie! hayden! wake up." i heard mommy said, as i opened my eyes and saw her slightly nudging us.

"uhh!" i groaned, turning and moving to hayden's side, who was sitting up.

"annie, wake up." he nudged me, making me look up and roll my eyes.

"fine!" i groaned once more, then sat up, and rubbed my eyes.

"get ready. be ready in ten." mommy said, then left and closed the door.

"come on babe, let's go." hayden held out his hand for me to get up, which i took and then we went into my bathroom.

we brushed our teeth, then i brushed my hair after doing my morning routine. "babe, your face is so dry. don't you use moisturizer?" i asked him, rubbing her jawline.

"no." he answered simply.

"well i'm going to make you. once we get to the airport, if we have time, go somewhere and look for a moisturizer for you babe. for now, use this one." i said to him, handing him a tatcha moisturizer.

i helped him apply it, then we both changed. i put on a pair of denim shorts and a black crop top. hayden put on a pair of jeans and a black shirt, randomly matching me. we both grabbed our things, and ran out to the driveway where hayley was already sleeping in the car.

"finally! let's go! we got your bags already." mommy told us, then i quickly went inside and checked for everything, then ran back out.

we all got into the car, daddy went in the one with our bags. hayden sat in the front, as hayley was already in the back sleeping.

"we'll stop by wendy's for breakfast." mommy informed us, as i rubbed my eyes zinc ei was so tired.

we got wendy's, and hayley woke up instantly from the smell of food. we ate on the way to the airport. once we got there, we met up with the rest of the group, and all had to do born g things like security.

once we were finally at the gate, we had like 2 hours since serenity was faster than we thought with our large group. me, hayden, and a few of the teens all wanted to walk around instead of just sitting and waiting.

i held hands with hayden, and talked with lauren beside me. the people who came with us to walk around was kenzie, johnny, lauren, indi, riley, caden, dylan and hayley. also maddie orlando who came along.

we went to a restaurant, it was a random sushi restaurant. as we sat down, i saw kenzie texting and giggling. "kenz who you texting?" i asked, resting my chin on my hand.

"issak." she answered back, that made me confused. i swear her and johnny were on-

i look at lauren, giving her that questioning look. she mouths, "later," meaning she'll tell me later, which i nodded then we ordered our food.