Chapter 53 - The 6 Year Old Bidder And His Shameless Grandfather

Everyone in their seats was ecstatic when the speaker has officially initiated the auction event. While the speaker continued his introduction, the guests started talking to one another more energetically.

"Apparently, the items being auctioned are truly exceptional. Some of them are never seen before at all! With all the elites here, the competition for the items must be extremely harsh," one of the female guests said to her friend.

Her friend replied, "Ahh, I wish I could get an item, but the chances are too slim. Compared to others, my family is nothing much."

"Ohh, do you know that the French royal family prince is here too!" the friend continued as she pointed at one of the V.I.P seats that were close at the stadium.

"That's Prince Axel Auriant! He is soooo handsome!" The two friends squealed and giggled as they talked about the French royal family member.

The person who is the topic of their discussion was calmly sitting down in his seat with his trusted advisor next to him. Unlike everyone else, Prince Axel did not wear a disguise which showed his fearlessness and great confidence. 

Wearing a white military general uniform with high-ranking medals of recognition that adorned it, the blonde and blue-eyed prince who has well-defined facial features was listening to the speaker in a proper manner.

(A/N: What I pictured him to be, but this is a different prince

(A/N: What I pictured him to be, but this is a different prince. Prince Harry of Great Britain.)

As a prodigy of the French royal family, Prince Axel showed exceptional talent in the military in such a young age as a strategist and a soldier. Winning countless battles and finally putting an end to what seemed to be an endless rebellion in the country, the prince earned the title of Magic Knight General only at the age of 21. No one in the history of the French military has ever done such an achievement. Due to this, Prince Axel is well-known and respected throughout the entire world. No one would dare offend him.

(A/N: That name is from one of the cast members of French drama titled: SKAM France

(A/N: That name is from one of the cast members of French drama titled: SKAM France. Check it out, if you have time. There is a gay storyline about him.)

Not too far away from Prince Axel is the future heir of B.S.G of Thailand.

Facing the slightly tense person next to him, a soft whisper with a tone of concern was uttered. "Ae."