Chapter 93 - Surprise Party

AHHH! LBC2!!!!

======

When he turned around once again to get another stone from Tin, Can noticed that he was kneeling. He was stunned momentarily then became worried after.

"Tin? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Can kneeled to check on him.

Tin did not reply as he observed the love of his life worry about him. It felt wonderful to him when Can worries about him.

"Say something, Tin?" Can frowned.

Without worrying him further, Tin proceeded to pull Can and embraced him.

"T-Tin?"

"I'm alright. Nothing's wrong, Can," Tin replied softly with a smile. He embraced him more tightly.

Can felt something weird was happening, but he was not sure what it was. As he was about to ask Tin, the man pulled away from him and looked directly into his eyes.

"Can, I love you," Tin whispered with tenderness.

When he said those words, the things that Can wanted to ask were stuck in his throat. His suspicions disappeared with it.

"I love you too, Tin," Can replied.

Not saying any more words, Tin initiated a passionate kiss. Both of them closed their eyes as they focused on one another. It was full of love and warmth that the cold night could not even cool down. The two have done this multiple times, but for Can, tonight was somehow much more intense and exciting. He could not get enough of it, so he did not let Tin let go quite easily.

Meanwhile, while focusing on kissing Can to distract him, Tin stretched his left hand towards the ocean. Using his magic power, the ocean began to sway more slightly, causing a disturbance to the planktons living in it. So, the ocean glowed much brighter and illuminated the night further with gorgeous blue light. From the shallow depths of the water, the red box that was thrown before began to float to the surface then flew towards Tin's hand.

When he got the red box, Tin slowly pulled away from Can, which caused disappointment to the latter. The moment Can opened his eyes, he was distracted by the wonderful blue light from the ocean and its waves.

He turned to Tin and said, "It's lovely."

With a bright smile that seemed to be brighter than the light from the ocean and the sky, he continued, "Thank you for bringing me here."

It was certainly a precious and perfect moment for the two.

Tin was silent, but he was smiling. As he took a deep breath, he kneeled once again. He then showed the red box to Can and opened it.

"Can, we've been through a lot of things and overcame it together. Before I met you, all I ever cared about was revenge and fulfilling my father's wishes. I was full of hatred and anger. But I changed because of you. I changed for the better because of you. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. My life will never be complete without you next to me to share it. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?"

Can was already teary-eyed as he listened to Tin's words of love. Rubbing his eyes to wipe his tears, he took a deep breath to try to calm down. Quickly, he nodded.

"Yes!"

The smile on Tin's face became much more vibrant. He predicted that this would occur, so he was already prepared to hear Can's "Yes." Still, hearing it physically and personally from Can himself gave him a wonderful feeling. He felt like he was bursting from so much happiness.