Chapter 73 - First Offensive

I know that I'm already late to bring out the news, but I'm quite happy to know that SEASON 2 of LOVE BY CHANCE THE SERIES is actually happening!!! And this time, it would focus on TINCAN which is a great news!!! I can't wait!! XD

(Unedited)

In an undisclosed cave where the light never reaches and where darkness permanently stays, a group consisting of ten individuals waited outside. They were the 10 of the 12 Apostles that were sent to invade Phoenix Garden and take Master Khang. Within the group, Master Khang who was unconscious was being dragged behind by Joyde. At the same time, he was holding Tryde in his arms carefully as if she was some kind of glass that would break if dropped. Despite his serious and fatal wounds, his facial expression was somewhat calm and soft. He gazed at the peaceful and beautiful face of the unconscious woman he loved so much in his arms.

As for the other Apostles, although they looked indifferent and calm on the outside, they felt troubled. With the twins dead and the most powerful apostles in their group were in critical condition, it was natural that the rest of the weaker apostles felt concerned. For someone to be able to do this much damage to them, they were afraid that the enemy could be already in the pinnacle of Tier 6, if not Tier 7.

Even though they refused to believe that Tin Phiravich was a Tier 7, it could not be denied that he could destroy all the Apostles and compete with Master Tanapon, who is Ae's father. Now with such a powerful threat, they could only rely on their master himself.

As the already exhausted Adam finished opening the invisible gate of the huge cave that was covered with multiple layers of protective barriers, he gestured the rest of the apostles to go inside. As they navigated deeper inside the dangerous and complex pathways, the sound of the wails from the helpless and tortured individuals who opposed their leader echoed louder. It made the dark cave that was only lit by the green torches that were attached to the walls even more frightening. For the Apostles, this did not bother them at all. They were used to it. They even partake in torturing the victims inside.

Finally, after some time, they arrived at their destination. They stopped In front of a huge mirror-like wall that had small ripples on them. Seeing that there were visitors, the small ripples intensified as it then merged to form a huge face.

"Well?" A husky voice within the mirror-like wall was heard. His voice that has a tone of anticipation slightly echoed in the dark shrouded cave.

The apostles were momentarily silent as they bowed before the man in the mirror.

"Master Tanapon," everyone said respectfully in unison.

Adam was the first one to talk. "We managed to invade Phoenix Garden and take Master Khang in one piece."

After hearing those words, it became silent again. Yet, there was an evident satisfaction from the man in the mirror-like wall. With a smile, he said, "That's good news."

Still, the man noticed that there was something odd among the attitude of the apostles. It was also evident that some of them were severely wounded especially Joyde and Tryde.

"Old Master Khang was this powerful to deal such blow on you and your subordinates?" Master Tanapon asked in curiosity. Only someone at the pinnacle of tier 6 or above could do such damage to Joyde and Tryde who were also tier 6. But according to the information he gathered, Master Khang should only be a lower-level tier 6.

Adam looked at his master with a serious face as he said, "It wasn't the old master. It was... Tin Phiravich."

As soon as Adam mentioned Tin's name, the cave suddenly shook. Small rubbles of stones and dust fell on the ceiling of the old cave.