Chapter 95 - Pregnant (Explicit)

Thank you for still waiting. Here you go.

=====

Can was baffled at first as to why it was a low-quality pill. It then dawned on him.

Looking at Tin with disbelief as his face was beet red, "You..."

He could not finish what he wanted to say because he was too embarrassed when he realized Tin's intention.

With a satisfied smile, Tin rubbed his nose on Can's reddening ear.

He whispered in a low-tone voice, "Can, I hope you're prepared to take responsibility."

Slowly, Tin took Can's hand underneath the table and put it on a hard surface.

Figuring out what it was, Can jolted as his eyes widened. It was Tin's hard member.

Trying to keep his cool, Can stared at the surrounding to make sure no one would notice Tin's display of pervertedness.

He struggled to remove his hand from Tin's crotch, but it was kept in place by Tin. The husband seemed to want to tease him still.

"Tin, this is not the right time for this," Can could only mutter while trying to show his anger. Yet, at the same time, he could feel his body getting warmer. He thought that it must be due to the alcohol and not from Tin's constant perverted teasing towards him. At least that was what he wanted to believe.

Tin did not answer. This man did not only put Can's hand on his crotch, but also moved it to wander around the area.

Can bit his lower lip as he panicked. Tin was not being obedient! Doing this sort of thing in public, was he not ashamed? Is this some sort of kink of his?

Not having any other options in order to get away from Tin's grasp, Can squeezed Tin's bulge with some pressure.

When he did that, Tin was momentarily stunned. Can initially thought that Tin would finally let him go, he was wrong. Can only put more fuel into the flame that made the fiery passion and lust inside of Tin ignite further.

Aside from the changes with Tin's expression, the size of his bulge also changed. It certainly became bigger. It was as if it could not hold itself from the restraints of its owner's pants and underwear.

Can knew it was too late. He let the dragon awake from its long slumber.

What he did was certainly considered to be teasing too!

Finding a way to get out of the situation, Can mumbled. "Tin...erm...husband..."

Another fatal mistake. Tin wanted Can to call him husband for a long time, so hearing Can say that word only triggered Tin not to hold back anymore.

Tin waved his hand which caused the surroundings to change instantly. It was their new huge bedroom. Before Can could observe and marvel at the grandness of their bedroom, Tin already pinned him down in their white bed.

He held Can's head closer to his and went for a kiss. Can stopped him quickly.

"T-the pill?" Can asked. Since they were going to do it and he could not push Tin away, they might as well try to conceive a child.

Tin, while kissing and biting Can's lips, waved his hand. Then a pill with lackluster green color was then put inside his mouth then straight to Can's mouth.

As soon as it got to Can's mouth, Can had a hard time swallowing it as he was gasping for breath while he was entangling his tongue and kissing with the other man.