Chapter 37 - Enter the Beast Gods' Dimension

(unedited)

Seeing his disciple in an embarrassing state, Old Man Khang could not help it but shake his head. His disciple seemed to be already caught by that sly beast inside the bedroom. 

"Ehem!" Old Man Khang coughed.

The deliberate loud cough caused Can to momentarily set aside what happened in that room. He needed to focus on the event right now.

"Mastew, I'm rewdy," Can said as he finished eating the last piece of loaf bread on his hand.

"You ill-mannered kid! Finish the food that's in your mouth before you talk," Old Man Khang said as he scratched his head. This disciple of his is a glutton who likes food! If it is not related to Beast Summoning or Tin, he would start talking about food! In any case, Old Man Khang made sure that his disciple has enough delicious food for his entire trip in the storage ring that he gave to his disciple.

Can nodded and swallowed the bread in his mouth. He took a glass full of water and drank it.

"I'm ready!" Can said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Good! Now, since the media from all over the world will be gathering by the entrance of the teleportation area to the Beast Gods' Dimension, I have to showcase my disciple!" Old Man Khang mischievously smiled as his eyes were filled with glitter in them.

(A/N: His expression was like this

(A/N: His expression was like this.)

Can could not help it but feel like something horrible was about to happen as he gulped.

In an instant, Old Man Khang showed a customized uniform identical to his, but smaller. Can immediately froze and his mouth twitched.

His master was wearing traditional South Korean attire: hanbok.  It has a deep brown colored Jeogori with floral patterns, pure white sokgui, black baji and kkotsin with different colored flower embroidery.

Although there was no dress code for this kind of event, why would his master wear such ridiculous attire? There should be a limit on how ridiculous he should dress! Even if Can was bad in fashion, he still knew what was considered appropriate to ...

Although there was no dress code for this kind of event, why would his master wear such ridiculous attire? There should be a limit on how ridiculous he should dress! Even if Can was bad in fashion, he still knew what was considered appropriate to wear. His master was in a different category of being bad at fashion. Also, why do we have to wear an attire from South Korea? Are we not representing Thailand? Also, we are supposed to keep a low-profile during this event! This attire will just grab everyone's attention! The more Can thought about this, the more he became confused. His master is truly weird! He hoped that there was an actual dress code!