Bonus Chapter 2: Can's Nightmare (Explicit)

This chapter contains R18 stuff....you've been warned. Now enjoy! XD

======
(Unedited)

Can woke up that morning with a headache. When he got up, his head started throbbing in slight pain. What happened to him!?

The last thing that he remembered was that he was in his master's villa to pick up his clothes. He then got thirsty, so he drank some sweet water. Then he was teleported back in front of the Beast Summoner Building. Then...what happened after that?

Can then realized something was not right. When he looked around at his surroundings, the room that he was in was not his! He was not in his own bedroom! The king size bed that he slept in was too comfortable and looked too expensive to be his own bed. The decorations in the room were too foreign to him. The room is just too big and too extravagant. Where is he!?

As he was trying to figure out where he was, a voice of a girl from the outside echoed to his room.

"Mommy! Mommy! I'm hungry. I want breakfast!" Can heard it and he was confused. Whose child is it outside?

(A/N: Uggh this girl is so cute

(A/N: Uggh this girl is so cute. I don't own the picture btw.)

The slightly opened door became wide open all of a sudden by a small girl who seemed to be at least four years old.

"Mommy!" a small girl wearing a pink dress ran towards to Can who was still in bed.

"Mommy? Is this little girl referring to me? Am I dreaming?" Can asked himself.

The girl who was barefoot jumped to the bed and embraced Can.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," the girl said in an adorable manner.

Can was in shock. He must be dreaming or is this some prank? There is no way that he has a daughter.

The little girl looked at her parent who seemed to be in a daze. She waved her hand in front of Can's face to get his attention, but she failed. Holding Can's cheeks with both of her small warm hands she said, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Can regained his focus as he stared at his 'daughter.' Looking at her eyes, Can felt a sense of familiarity. Her small delicate face looked familiar too. She looks so similar to him! But there is no way he could have a daughter!

At this point, Can thought that he must really be in a dream. If this is the case, then he will just need to wake up from this dream, but how will he do that?

While thinking of how to wake up from this dream, the little girl's stomach started grumbling. Can looked at the little girl who was touching her tummy with a sad face. Seeing that she was really hungry, Can felt bad. He finally decided to play the role of a mother and cook for her.

He questioned himself why he is called 'mommy' in this dream when he is a guy. Yet even though he was curious, he did not ask his 'daughter.' What's important is how he will wake up.