Reality!

Trill (Chance) Pov:

“Grand was the best brother anyone could ask for. He was hard on me, but he loved me and it showed. No one couldn’t tell me he didn’t. I remember when I was 12, I came home from school mad because some girl told me I was ugly and I would never get married and have kids. Grand sat me down told me I just might not get married and settle down cause I’m so beautiful I’m not gone know who to choose. They gone be chasing me” Beau laughed. “I look back and I’m so grateful for all the talks he gave me, because I’ll never forget them, even thou I hated them with a passion” everyone laughed. “I love you Grand, and I’m gonna make sure your name lives on in anything I do” she wiped a fallen tear and walked back to her seat between Lioness and Cash. The pastor came to the podium and told us to bow our head to pray and end the sermon.

       After the lengthy sermon they wheeled his body out of the building and we began to follow row by row. We all stood outside as they out the body in the car. People stood around talking and others watched. I kept my eyes on Beau. We haven’t said much to each other since that Wednesday, it’s now Saturday. She usually comes over my house 1 in the A.M. and ask me to hold her and she just cries, then by the time I wake up she’s gone like she never came.  

    We all got in our cars and headed to the cemetery. The guys road with me and the girls road with Beau. We spent about 30 minutes at the cemetery and we all headed to the trap. When we got to the trap there was no one there cause Beau told them they had the weekend off. I was surprised. We came in and sat in the meeting room. Beau sat at the head of the table. She really did look good. She had on a fitted skirt that stopped a little below her knees and turquoise long sleeve shirt and some turquoise heels, her hair was pulled into a ponytail on the top of her head and it was all puffed out. I’ve never seen like that, it made her look like a lil girl with her baby face.

“Ion know about y’all but I’m celebrating my brother’s life tonight” she sat up.

“I know that’s right” Lioness agreed.

“So what’s the plan” Lion asked.

“WE hit up his favorite club of course” Shane replied.

“Yea I’m gone go on his Instagram and Twitter and let everybody know what’s up” Beau pulled out his phone and stared typing. I guess she know his code.

“How you know his code” Stick asked. “We could never guess that shit” everybody laughed.

“We have each other birthdays as our codes” she smiled. We all smiled at her.

“So what the post say” I asked.

“We hittin up club lust in honor of my brother, if you aint coming to turn up in honor of Grand stay the fuck home” she cheesed. She so goofy.

“Aye we need to all post it” Shane said pulling out his phone. After we posted it not even 20 mins passed and we were getting crazy notifications.

“We need to go get shirts made” Beau said standing up.

“Yea we can all wear our shits tonight, we gone stunt on em y’all” Lion goofed around and did a dance ad Beau start doing it with him. That’s the most I’ve seen her smile all week. We started laughing at them. We all got our stuff together and made our way to the door. I stayed in the back in the back of Beau, when everybody left out I grabbed her by the waist.

“You know I love you right” I whisper in her ear. She turned around and kissed my Chin. I loved when she did that and on my back tattoo.

“I never doubted it” she said against my chest, relaxing in my hold.