Cash Flashback!

IM GONNA DO A POV FLASHBACK FROM LIKE 3 PEOPLE 

CASH

I watched as Beau Attacked Trey When She Realized that beautiful car pull up. im so happy she's happy, im a little jelly cause i wish i had a car, but im happy she's happy! i clung to trey songz waiste as his left arm rapped around my shoulder.

"you ready to go back inside beautiful" trey whispered in my ear. i watch everyone head inside. i nodded my head and started walking insde. we went up to VIP and My nigga remix was blasting. i was a little tipsy but aware. i ddnt plan on staying this sober for long thou. trey handed me a drink and i took it to the head making an ugly face as it burned the back of my throat.

"whoooo" i screamed.. trey laughed and grabbed my waste making me dance on him.

"how old are you ma" he yelled over the music.

"leagal enough to fuck you tonight" i smirked. this liquor was getting to me. he chuckled and bit my neck.

"thats not an age shawty, i cant take any risk" i shrugged.

"18" i said dropping it low, and slowly coming up wiggling my hips to anacaonda.

"legal, but not legal enough" he grabbing my waste and turning my around

"i wont tell if you wont" i rubbed my hands up and down his chest making him shiver under my touch. i smiled. "i honostly think you want to fuck me. 18 or not" i bit my lip. and looked at him through the top of my eye lashes. i saw him looked down at me with that sexy as grinn on his face.

"dont temp me ma. i like a women who knows who she wants" he pulled me closer, making my lips graze his. i felt nothing so i knew this would just be fucking one of my fave celebs.

"well then, we should take your car" i smiled. he nodded his head and grabbed my hand. we walked out with no one noticing us. it was about 20 mins to his hotel. when we got to the room it was on and popping. he hadnt even closed the door fully and he had his lips on my neck. i pushed him to the bed and made him land on his back.

"sit back" i said. i took off my heels then slowly slid out of my body suit. i didnt have on a bra cause the back was out. and i just dont like wearing underwear.

"damn girl" he bit his lips. i slowly walked over to him and got on my knees i began to unbuckle his pants. i slid his belt off and slowly began to take off his pants. its cute how he got excited cause he thought he was gone get some head... lol i know im acting a lil hoeish but not that damn much. 

"calm down boy you aint getting no head" he laughed and lifted me up and kissed me hard.

" dont usually kiss one nght stands, but i see something different" he stared at me. oh god dont tell me he gone be that 'i wanna relationship type guy' i smiled and preceded to get what we came here for

*

*

*

A/N- THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS WONT BE THAT LONG CAUSE THERE GONNA BE FLASHBACKS, BUT YOU GONE BE SHOCKED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKER WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL I MIGHT DO ABOUT 4 CHAPTERS THS WEEKEND!!!!