UUGHH Monday

"tell them bitches this your song turn it up turn it up"

The alarm on my phone played can't judge her by rich homie qaun. that's my song. I was about to get up but I felt a heavy object over my stomach. I looked down and saw a familiar over tatted arm.

"Boop, I gotta get ready for school" I said to my brother. he must've got high last night, cause I know he doesn't like sleeping by himself when he's drunk or high.

"Im comfy" he said pulling me closer to him.

"c'mon now. let me go"

"just skip school today" he suggested with closed eyes.

"as good as that sounds' I'm not. so move now" he huffed and moved his hand' turning the other way. I got out the bed and went to there shower.
*
*
*
As i walked out the bathroom I noticed Boop wasn't in my bed anymore. I walked to my drawer and pulled out my undies and bra. I walked in to my walk in closet and scanned for my outfit of the day. i decided on some leather highwaste skinny jeans, a cheetah print crop top, a red blazer, and my Jordan 13's. I lotioned my body and put my clothes on. for my hair I just put a band around it and wore it down. I grabbed my bag and phone and went to the kitchen. my dad was sitting at the island reading something.

"morning daddy" I kissed his cheek.

"morning babygirl... ready for school" heasked.

"yes.... is boop still here."

"yea, u want him to take you to school" he asked a little hurt.

"I was gonna ask him, but I would love for u to take me daddy". I said with a warm smile. he smiled back and did the unexpected. he threw me his keys.

"why don't u drive yourself baby"

"really" I asked too excited.

"yes, its okay u need to start putting your license to use" I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"thanks daddy" I walked to the garage and decided I wasn't gonna take the car he gave me the keys to. I put those keys on the hook and grabbed the keys to his hummer. lord knows I love this car. I got in adjusted everything to me and pulled off.
*
*
*
As I pulled up to the school I could see it all. theprepkids, thewannabethugs, thereal thugs, the pretty average girls, the nerds, the well known nerds, and the one group I hated with a passion..... The Angels . better known as Stasi, Rema, And The queen bitch of the mall Ashlee. Them girls Made my life a living hell since i stepped foot  in this school. sans high. Im in the 11th grade so yea for three years. I grabbed my things and go to ut the car locking the doors. I walked to the doors of the school and saw THEM approaching me.

"aye you think u the shit cause u drove today " Ashlee semi yelled.

"yes girl she think she the shit" Stasi agreed.

"I never s-said t-that" I said with my head down. they just laughed and walked away. I swear i think they just come to school to eat lunch and bother me, cause they all dumb as hell. but the bad part about it is that everybody wants to be them. there cute banging bodies and perfect hair even though it ain't there's.