What happened?

OKAY I DECIDED TO ONLY DO A FLASHBACK FOR CASH SINCE I CONFUSED YALL SO MUCH .

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BUT I THINK THIS BOOK IS COMING TO END SOON SO I CAN FOCUS ON MY OTHER BOOK OFFICE LOVING. ITS REALLY UP TO YALL.

SUMMER POV

“urghh” I grunted. I hadn’t opened my eyes yet but I know im in a bed somewhere, case this shit comfy. I got the worst headache. I squinted my eyes and sun light hit me hard. I hurried and closed them back.

“okay 1 2 3” I thought in my head, then opened my eyes. ‘holy shit where am I” I thought to myself. I was in a nice room with white everywhere. I turned my head to the side too fast and almost cried cause of the massive headache.

“fuck” I hissed grabbing my head. God im never drinking again. I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked around. Trill was laying next to me, he looked naked. Lion was on the floor laying next to KK. I looked to my right and lioness and J was laying together on the floor. Then when I looked to the front of the bed Flash, Booger, and Stick was sprawled out on the floor. I looked down at myself and I was naked. Wait did me and trill fuck with all them in the room. I wrapped the cover around me and got out of bed. I put a pillow over Trill privates thou. The room was beautiful. I don’t know where the fuck we at. I went to the window and still didn’t know where the fuck we were.

BANDS A MAKE HER DANCE

I knew who ringtone that was.

“Lion” I said shaking him awake.

“What” he swatted my hands away.

“yo phone ringing” I said checking his pockets. I pulled out his phone and shane was calling.

“hello” i answered.

“Beau, Beau That’s You” I heard say like he was panicking.

“yea its me where you at” I asked him.

“man ion know where the fuck Im at. I woke up in an all white room naked full of girls” he said.

“wait me too, but everybody in here” I questioned more then stated. I walked to the door and opened it slowly.

“man is we even in Orlando, cause im looking out the window and this don’t look shit like Orlando” he said.

“aye Shane come out of your room. Im in a hallway. Maybe we in the same place just different rooms” I told him.

“iight I commin” he said. Seconds latr I heard a door open at the far in of the hallway, and Shane stepped out with his boxers on. He was far, it like we were in a hallway with endless doors. He turned to me and throu his hands up. He was atleast 20 doors sown. I hung up the phone and ran down there to him.

“man what the fuck is going on” shane asked me.

“man ion know. We need to wake everyone up and see who remember what happened last night, cause the only thing I remember is getting a new car” I told him. Truth is I remember the talk me and Trill had but I left that out.

“iight come on” he said we walked down the hall back to my room but I couldn’t remember which door it was. I opened a door and it was the same as my room but no one was in there. I opened another door, and white people were in there sleeping. Why the fuck is everybody door unlocked. I opened antother one and it was mined. We went and woke everyone.

“okay so does anyone remember what happen last night” Shane asked.

“man ion remember shit” Lion said rubbing his head.