TRILL'S WHY SO SALTY

TRILL POV

I know yall prolly wondering why i got this salty ass attitude with Beau. first of all, it aint none of yall business mutha fuckas (a/n: AYE NIGGA SPILL OR I WILL KILL YOU OFF). damn ma alright. yo ass betta be lucky you cute as fuck witcho fine ass :*.. but anyways i been like that towards her because i know she just stood there and lied in my face. i know damn well she wasnt studying. i know when Beau Lying or nervous. she says uh. and i know it couldnt have been no other thing but lying cause she aint have no reason to nervous. I just dont like the fact that i like her so much and she playin with me. yea i aint the most honost nigga in the world but i swear i aint never lied to her. (a/n:AWWW MY NIGGA IN LIKE). you see this why aint wanna say shit. dawg i swear ima beat yall ass if yall say some... you either brittany. (a/n: ;).. SHUT UP BEFORE I DO LIKE E'ZELL ON FRIDAY) alright alright chill. but naw for real though comment right here to let me what i should do to tell her, and i'll be sure to beat brittany ass if she dont post the next chapter BUT REMEMBER I NEED IDEAS OF HOW TO TELL HER AND THATS WHAT THE NEXT CHAPETER WILL BE BASED OFF OF... OH AND BRITTANYYYYY . (A/N: WHAT NEGRO) I LOVEEEEEE YOU. (A/N:I LOVE YOU TOO SHAWTY)

*

*

*

*

A/N: YALL HEARD IT YALL SELF FROM A MAIN CHARACTER. LET HIM KNOW WHAT HE SHOULD DO AND THATS WHAT I'LL BASE THE NEXT CHAPTER OFF OF. IM LOST......

OH AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU #TeamTrey OR #TeamTrill