WOOOOW

BEAU'S POV

OMG, Did he really just say that to me.

"umm i-i im sorry trill" i said blushing, but didnt look down

"its good ma" he said smirking at me. by now it was about 11 o'clock at night and i was getting tired.

"soooo ummm what now" i asked.

"well, do you think yo parents will mind if i spend the night." he asked.

"umm l-let m-me go a-ask" i said. i turned around and was bout to walk out the door but i looked back and saw this nigga eyes glued t my ass. so i though i would play with him, i saw a piece of paper by the door and bent down nice and slow to pick him up. i heard trill make a low grunt and i just looked back and winked. when i winked he looked like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar. i giggled and went down stairs to ask my dad.

*

*

*

TRILL'S POV

Aye turn up, i got my own pov. well yall pretty much know a lot about me. i aint like most drug dealers i dont have a gang or a bunch of trap houses. i got 2 traps and i only have a hand full of people working with me. me and my 4 niggas do it all on our own. we figured the less people we have the more money and less drama. dont get me wrong from my self made empire i den made myself one of the richest niggas out here. i dont slang shit o the corner. i trade off to other dealers, from round the world. but anywho...

     Beau Beau Beau, that girl right there. at first when she bumped me into the hallway i aint really pay attention to her. she left so damn fast, but i did see the ass walk away, and from the speed she was going, let me tell you something. nigga it was moving. Now imma be honest right now, i broke up with Ash before school was out, but i just needed a reason to come over here. i aint gone say i wasnt hurt when her brother said they had been talking for two months, like the fuck we been dating for 8 months. i broke up with her cause before she came and confronted Beau at lunch, she was sucking another nigga up.

  Beau is a very pretty girl with those soul taking eyes and those plump ass lips. a nigga coud really put them to work. her body is A1 yea she got a lil pudge but she still look good. i dont even see why people call her fat. i think they jealous. she came walking into the room with a smile on her face. 

"what did they say" i asked, hoping they said yea. a nigga was tired, and i prolly could get some ass outta Beau.

"um my dad said yea" she answeres walking over to her bed.

"yo moms dont care" i asked slipping off my shoes. she looked downd and started messing with the linning in her wife beater.

"my m-mom isnt i-n my l-life" she spoke.

"its alright baby, shit i aint got none of my parents" i said walking to the bed.

"well i guess i shoud be lucky i got one huh" she said with a light chuckle.

"what happened to her anyways" i asked.

"well when i was seven my mom told my dad that she wasnt ready to be a mom. she walked out on us, and i havent heard from her since" she said sliding into her huge bed.

"well my parents died durring a bad hurrican.... my dad just had to get to the liqour store, he didnt give a fuck if  he had to walk through that storm he was going to get there, and he dragged my mom with him leaving me and my older brother craig home. they never showed after 2 hours. the store was only 5 minutes by car. the next day when all the rain and stuff stopped me and craig walked to the store and their was left over crime scene stuff from where my dad and mom car crashed into another persons car, killing everyone.. i think i cried for 3 days straight. i was only 8" i said wiping the stray tear that had falling. by now i was already in the bed laying on my back and my hands under my head while i told her the story i've only told to four niggas in my whole life, and thats my clique. she crawled over to me and sat on her knees.

"im so so sorry about your parents trill" she said bending down to give me hug. i grabbed her wast and pulled her on top of me. 

"its okay ma.. i've learned to let go" i said smiling up at her.

"u-um thats g-good" she said looking down.

"why u always look down and stutter" i asked

"i only do that when im nervous or uncomfortable" she said with a shy smile.

"well which am i making you" i asked with a cocky smirk

"both" she giggled. i thought it was cute, so i figured i would fuck with her head, since she def aint giving it up. i bet she a virgin. i sat up with her still on my lap and nuzzled my face in her neck.

"why i make you feel that way ma" i could feel her body shiver.

"i-i dont k-know" she said, but it was more of moan, that got me turned the fuck up.

"um we should prolly get some sleep" i said realizing if i aint get this girl off my lap now. the neighbors was gone know her name. shiddd her daddy and brother was gone know too!!!

 *

*

*

ITS NOT A LOT BUT ITS SOMETHING. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT... TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND :) OH AND I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK TOO.... ITS CALLED "MY THUG'S CRAZY LOVE STORY"