I'll Always Need You!

Beau Pov

“Trill move yo hand I gotta pee” I stirred waking from my sleep. His hand just got tighter on my waist.

“Please Trill, I’m gone pee on you” I turned towards him. But it wasn’t him.

“Grand” my voice cracked. He smiled at me.

“hey baby girl” he said sitting up. He had on all white and he looked so healthy and happy.

“What are you doing here” I asked touching his face and smiling.

“Now is that anyway to treat your favorite big brother” he smiled grabbing my hand.

“You’re my only brother dummy” I said hugging his waist. He rubbed my head.

“Listen to me baby girl, I don’t want you to stop living. I want you to keep going and stay happy. And you do have another brother out there, he’s on your mom’s side. Now the big man told me I couldn’t say much but I know he’s older than me. Maybe 23 or so, yo moms was a lil player. Find him and help him okay” he said grabbing my cheeks and kissing my for head like he used to do when we were younger.

“Okay” I sighed closing my eyes and hugging him.

“I got to go okay” he said getting out of bed.

“Wait will I see you again” I asked. He smiled.

“Whenever you need me baby girl” he said walking towards the door. I laughed.

“Since when they had skinny jeans in heaven” I asked, he turned around and laughed.

“Man they didn’t, I had to talk to the big many, he was buggin” he pouted.

“Are you sure I’ll see again” I asked, not really wanting to see him go.

“Whenever you need me baby girl” he assured me.

“I’ll always need you” I smiled. He walked out the door and it’s like I went back to sleep. 

*

*

*

“Baby wake up” I felt someone shake me.

“Yea” yawned sitting up. It was Trill!

“Uh don’t be blowing yo morning breath in my face” he laughed.

“shut up” I got out of bed to go pee. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then came back in his room. “Why you woke me” I asked sitting on the side of his bed.

“I was bored, plus its going on 2 in the afternoon and I haven’t ate yet” he smirked.

“Really nigga, you woke me from y so peaceful sleep cause you was hungry” I laughed. I got up and went down stairs to fix him something to eat. I love cooking in his kitchen cause all his stuff new, he don’t never cook. I went to the fridge and was about to bend over but I thought otherwise cause I got on one of his shirts and whenever they rise up he be smacking me on the ass like that shit don’t hurt. I kneeled down and got out some bagels, eggs, and bacon. I cooked the eggs and bacon then put them on the bagel like a sandwich. I took the food upstairs and we ate it watching jerry springer. I was dying cause Trill kept mimicking the girls and the fights, he so damn goofy. 

“So you fucking my man bitch” he stood up acting all ghetto, I got my phone out and start recording him for the gram. 

“Hoe I will beat yo ass, he is my man” he switched sides.

“What is wrong with you” I laughed. He turned to me.

“Oh you want my man too” he rolled his neck.

“I already got him boo” I laughed and stopped recording.

“Girl my man do not want you” he threw his hands on his hips.

“He wasn’t saying that last night” I rolled my neck. He looked at me with lust, and crawled up to me from the edge of the bed.

“For real, was it good” he asked all husky like, he was turning me on.

“I think it was the best I ever had, but I’d never tell him that thou” I laughed then looked away. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me onto my back. His hands traveled under the shirt and he grabbed my breast which made me bite my lip. I don’t really like being that vocal during sex. He looked at me and rocked his middle in my middle.

“I luh you” he said in my neck making me giggle cause of how he said it.

“I luh you too papi” I smiled, he chuckled and pinned my hands above my head.

“Beau I wanna marry you one day you know that” he asked.

“Damn Chance I just turned 18 two weeks ago” I lughed. He laughed and grabbed me flipping me on top of him.

“The way she says my name, ohhhh it make me wanna just scream to the gods” he screamed, making me laugh.