Booger, Stick, and Flash

KING (BEAU’S DAD) POV

“bye daddy see ya later” Beau yelled running out the door. I know she left so fast cause she aint want me to ask more questions about Trey and her. Honestly I would rather her be with Trey anyways. Her being with Trill is extra pressure for her. I mean she already got pressure being my daughter and the sister of grand. Trey lives a normal life, no drugs, no illegal shit, no nothing. Ya see now huh?

My phone rung again. I looked at it to see Beau’s mother calling again. This bitch is psycho I thought to myself. I forwarded the call and put her shit in the call block along with the other crazy females that couldn’t take a hint.

“dad you here” I heard grand yell.

“yea im back here” I answered seeing him walk in with about 3 extra niggas. I swear this nigga never alone.

“aye pops cheeks here” he asked going through the fridge. While his other friends took seats on the counter.

“nah she just went out with Trey” I told him.

“oh iight. But wassup with you, you look stressed. Old man look like he need some pussy in his life” he said making us all laugh.

“aye king I got a lil baby that a take care of that, just one phone call” booger said.

“nah lil nigga, I got my own connects. Trust yo lil hoes wouldn’t know how to take it” I said laughing hopping on the counter too.

“nah trust, this girl gets the job done” he said looking like he was reminiscing.

“aye nigga snap out it” grand laughed throwing a grape at him.

“man that’s just how good it was” he laughed.

“but nah wassup dad” he asked.

“man Beau’s mom keep calling” I said rubbing my face.

“nah dad don’t let that bitch back in my sister life. She aint gone do nun but run her self esteem in the ground like she’s always done” he said pulling out a chair.

“I mean it cant be that bad can it” booger asked.

“man its horrible, seeing Beau smile a lot more is brightening up this whole house. I refuse to let that lady come and fuck with Beau’s head. What she talking any ways dad?” grand asked.

“she called talking bout she gone take Beau from me and shit. First she called saying she needed money, but since I shut that shit down she talking bout she gone take Beau from me. I bet her dumb ass don’t even know that Beau gone be 18 in a month. She’ll be able to make her own decisions then” I preached.

“man she aint getting my sister, I’ll kill the bitch before I let that happen” he said standing. “aye we going upstairs” he said I nodded and started fixing me something to eat.

   The rest of the night I sat around and waited up for Beau. It was almost 1’oclock when Beau walked in.

“hey daddy” she said walking In the kitchen.

“hey baby girl, you had me thinking you was spending the night out” I told her. Usually when its too late she just stays where she is.

“nah Trey dropped me to Trills house because I was so pissed off. I bet you cant guess why I was so pissed” she tested.

“why” I asked. 10 mins later she got through telling me why she was upset. I was beyond hot. I was livid.

“yea so should I be worried” she asked popping grapes into her mouth.