CONFUSIONS!

The minute you began to let people change you is the minute you stop being real -TrillMe

BEAU POV

"TRILL FUCK YOU OKAY FUCK YOU" I yelled to his face.

""BEAU JUST LISTEN" 

"HOW DARE YOU TRY AND USE THAT SHIT AGAINST ME, YOU KNOW WHAT GO AND DO IT BITCH NIGGA. I'LL JUST BE SURE TO LET EVERYBODY WHAT A FUCKING SNITCH YOU ARE" I spat at him. i could see the hurt and anger in his face.

"i came hear to fucking tell how i feel and this the shit i get. yo dont wanna fuck mith me cause of our fucking teacher. Beau thats fucked up. i was there when that bitch nigga had you going crazy, and this the shit i get" he yelled in my face. he was so close i had to whisper.

"leave me alone" i said with a mugg.

"no im not gone leav you alone, cause i know these feelings i got aint bias between us" he said coming closer. .

  okay yall prolly lost. well i was at home chilling when Trill showed up. wanna to talk. before i let him talk i told him i was gonna try and get serious with Trey so he got mad and threatened to tell everyone.

"Trill just go pl-" i was caught off by him smashing his lips into mines. now any body who's mad aint gone kiss back. well fuck off cause i kissed back. and i swear im feeling sparks, he ran his hand up my waste to my neck bringing me closer. he grabbed me by my waste with his other hand and hoisted me up on the wall. i wrapped my legs around his waste.

"Beau please dont play with my heart" he mumbled into the kiss. i broke the kiss and climbed down from his. tall ass.

"Trill im confused" i said above a whisper looking to the ground.

"baby girl you'd never be confused with me" he said, and a tear escaped my right eye. "baby girl i know this may be a bit fast, but im falling for you. you real, you beautiful, and i never get enough of looking into those beautiful eyes" he said grabbing my chin. i looked up at him and smiled.

"just give me time please" i whined. he smiled big and pecked my lips.

"anything you want babygirl" he pecked my forhead then turned to leave..

   what am i gonna do. its like i move 3 spaces up to be pushed back 4. just a few weeks ago none of these niggas knew me. i got deep feelings for the both of them, but i just dont know anymore, should i pick Trill, or should i pick Trey. lord please help me.

TREY POV

I Been sitting in my room just thinking about life. my uncle called and asked me to come and visit them in Miami. i think ima do that just to get away and clear my head. i wonder if Beau wanna go. i should call her and see,

"hello" her soft voice answered.

"hey baby, whatcha doing" i asked . she paused then answer.

"um trill, i think we need some time apart. im in between two guys that i have all these feelings for. im sorry but we need to take a few days apart. i need some time think. Bye" and she just hung up. wtf. she like another nigga. c'mon man you cant be serious, after the shit we just went through she pushing me away again. HELL NO. i worked to hard to get her back. im finna pay her short ass a visit. i grabbed my keys and damn near ran out the house ignoring johann and jr. it took me about 10 mins to get there. i only saw her hummer there so i knew she was alone. i went up to the door and knocked. about 2 mins later i heard her running down the stairs. she came to the door and swung open with a smile on her face, as soon as she saw me it dropped. that mad me get mad. the fuck. you aint happy to see me. she tried to close it back but i put my foot in the door.

"trey what do u want" she said from the other side of the door, my foot was still in it.

"i just wanna talk" i said pushing the door open. she moved to the side and let me in. she stood by the door with her arms crossed and a mug. "Beau why hung up on me" i ask trynna keep my cool.

"trey you heard what i said. why you cant just respect my wishes, like trill. just give me some time to think" My eyes got big as basket ball.

"WHAT THE FUCK. THE OTHER NIGGA TRILL. YOU LIKE THE NIGGA WHO GOT YOU SUSPENDED." I said coming closer with every word.

"NO TREY I LIKE THE NIGGA WHO WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YO BITCH ASS HAD ME CRYING FOR DAMN NEAR A WEEK, I LIKE THE NIGGA WHO HAS YET TO LIE TO ME, HE'S KEPT REAL WITH ME FROM THE GET GO. SO YOU KNOW WHAT TREY..... GET THE FUCK OUT, LIKE I SAID BEFORE I'LL CALL YOU WHEN IM DONE FIGURING THIS OUT" she screamed and stormed upstairs. damn i aint gone lie that shit stung. i heard a door slam, and im guessing that was my cue to leave....... NOT, i aint leaving here with her mad at me. im gonna let her make her decision, but i dont want her making it while she mad at me. i walk upstairs and it was common sense to what room was hers, it had beau written in big letters. 

  i opened the door and she was sitting in the middle of the bed with her knees pulled to her chest. she looked at me and rolled her eyes. i walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. she snatched away from me. i sighed and grabbed her whole body she kept trynna snatch away from me but i was stronger. i wrapped her legs around my wast and set on the bed with her in my lap. i started kissing on her neck and mumbling im sorry in her neck. i heard her let out a deep sigh.

"trey im ust confused" she whispered resting her hands on my shoulder.

"its perfectly fine to be confused baby, im gonna let you think, but i aint gone let you do it mad at me" i said still kissing her neck. i kissed all the way up to her lips. i pecked them once then 3 more times. damn am i addicted already. i kissed her and swiped my tongue across her lips to let me in. she didnt. she must've changed when she got home. she had on some short scrunchy shorts and a batman half a shirt and some long batman socks. i slipped my hands in her underwear and began to massage her clit. she gasped and i slid my tongue in her mouth. we french kissed for about 3 mins with her riding my fingers. she pulled away from the kiss and buried her head in the crook of my neck. i stood up and laid her on the bed. i start going slower cause i didnt want her to cum yet.

"fuckkkk" she moaned in a whisper tone. she closed her eyes, bit her lip , and tilted her head back.

"uh uh open yo eyes and look at me" i said to her. she didnt. i start pushing my hard on her core and she gripped my shoulders arching her back. i guess with these thin material shorts and my gym shorts she could feel it all, cause i know i was feeling it. and i dont think she had on panties. i began to push harder. "damn girl" i grunted. i aint never had a full blown humping session, but shidddd i like it. she gripped my back as i went with deeper strokes. im sure she scaring my ass up. i start slipped off her shirt and there they were, no bra no nothing. i devoured them tig ole biggies like it was the last supper. she gripped the back of my head, pushing me down harder. i smiled against her nipple and went to the other one. i had her moaning my name and shit. i manage to slip off her shorts and ya nigga was right. she was free balling. i kissed all the way down to her shaed pussy and kissed the top of it. she dont know it, but this pussy mines. call me crazy if you wanna, ion care. i put my legs under her thighs and pulled her closer. i dove in and she arched her back. i swirled my tongue around her clit and she gasped, and brought her hands to the back of my head pushing me further in. i smiled knowing i was doing in right i ate her out and start fingering her. she went crazy. her legs began to shake and she released all in my mouth. man she was so sweet.

"fuckkkk omgggg yesss" she moaned, that was the sexiest shit i had ever heard. i went up to kiss her and she kissed me so hungrily. i stood up and starred at her naked body. i pecked her lips one more time then turned around and left. i heard her calling my name, but i knew i had to let her think. and i knew leaving her like that was gone leave her wanting it more. i was just afraid of who she was gonna wanna from.

*

*

*

A/N: YALL TREY CRAZY. THAT NIGGA DROVE TO HER HOUSE. BUT IM HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER. I LIKE IT CAUSE ITS A LOT OF THOUGHTS AND NOT A LOT OF DIALOGUE!!!

BY LOVES;*