NOT HANGING EVERYTHING

TREY POV

She just smiled down as i asked the question. RING RING. the lunch bell rung. everyone scattered out the gym.

"dont go leave" i grabbed her hand.

"im gonna go get something to eat, then ome back so we can talk.. sorry but im starving" she laughed the last part. i didnt want her to go. but i let her. i noticed she had on a dress to i couldnt help but smile at her. i walked back in my office and sat behind my desk. i dont know how im feeling. im happy, anxious, relieved all in one. i missed her. i know i missed them lips, i missed that smile, and ohh god i missed that ass, just squeezing it.

BEAU POV

I wondering am i making the right hoice. i dwanna forgive him and stop crying and shit, i caught my self trying to blame all my hurt on him, but truth is its my fault. i let all this stuff happen to me, i let all the bullting and name alling happen, i let people drag my self asteem through the dirt. its all my fault. i stood in the lunh line waiting to get a sunny D and fruit salad. i really didnt wanna be seen by anybody from the group and have to explain why im not sitting with them. i grabbed my food and went to pay, as i was about to hand the money to the lunch money, someone slapped a 20 dollar bill in front of me, i looked up and saw Lion. the lady took it and he walked off telling her to keep the change. we walked off. i tried to walk in the other direction but he grabbed my arm.

"where you going ma" LIon asked.

"oh i um i um im eating alone so i c-can study" i spoke. he looked at me suspicously then nodded his head. he just walked off. did this nigga just get mad at me. oh well. get out ya feelings. i walked out the cafeteria and into the gym. i walked thru the boys loker room and to trey's office door. no one was in there so i decided to just sit at his desk and eat till he came. as i started to eat i started thinking about Trill. should i be doing this knowing that i have some kinda feelings towards Trills, and i asnt seretive about them. ughh thi is ha-. i was cut off by the door opening. i looked up and saw Trey walk in. he walked in and sat on the couh since i was in his seat. he just stared at me. i put a piece of melon in my mouth and looked at him, he was biting his bottom lip. i looked down trying to avoid the blush that threaten to ride on my cheeks. i put a piece of watermelon in my mouth and some of the water from it had dripped on the corner of my mouth. i was so embarrased. he was prolly thinking how fat i looked. cant even eat right. i wipped the corner of my mouth and looked up to grab my sunny D, and caught his stare. still biting that lip, he stared at me. idk why i was so nervous around him.

"com'ere" he spoke. i got out my seat and walked over to him. his eyes raked over my body. i stood in front of him. he sat up and grabbed my waste slamming me on his lap, to where i was straddling him. i was so shocked i stared him in the eyes breathing a lil heavy. not cause i was scared, but because i was turned on. i placed my hands on his shoulders and kept starring. he licked his lips and my eyes flickered to them and back up to his eyes. he placed his hands on both sides of my waste and rubbed them up and down my sides. it felt good to have him touch me. it felt good to be this close to him. i got caught up in my feelings and i leaned un to him and rested my head on his hest while he still rubbed me.

"trey i dont wanna be hurt" i whispered.

"baby i will never hurt you again, im sorry for not taking your feelings forreal" he replied. i smiled and sat p i crashed my lips against his. he grabbed both sides of my fae and kissed me so hungrily. i felt everything in that kiss. i gave tha kiss my all. i pulled away to catch my breath. he smiled at me.

"be my girl" he asked. i smiled at him and giggled.

"no. and dont ask why cause you know. maybe further down the line. but im giving you the okay to go do you, but when we do get together, all that shit gotta stop okay" i asked so serious. he gave me that billion dollar smile and chukle.