DID YOU!?

CASH POV

"DEE IMA ASK YOU THIS ONE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY" i yelled into his face. "DID YOU FUCK THAT BITCH"

"man i told yo ass NOO, NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEA WITH THAT SHIT" he said standing from his bed. i pushed him back down and started yelling pointing my finger in his face.

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME. SHE TOLD ME HERSELF" I YELLED

"WHO.. WHO THE FUCK TELLING YOU DIS SHIT" he yelled.

"oh so now u wanna act like you dont know who you fucked" i laughed and evil laugh.

"no yo ass just come in here yelling and shit. i aint fucking with nobody and i told yo ass that shit. cut that naive shit out. i den told yo ass bout that shit" he said standing again.

"so you didnt fuck Staci" i asked feeling kinda bad now. he turned towards me with a questioned look.

"my ex Staci... red tall girl with short curly hair" he asked.

"yup. huh and i was about to believe yo lying ass.. you know what fuck this im done" i said storming pass him out the door. only to be grabbed by my waste and slammed on his bed. he crawled up and pinned my arms above my head.

"get off of me" i said through tight jaw. he was pissing me off cause, he had this amused look on his face. he was smirking and shit.

"nah i like this position" he said kissing my neck. hell no im not gone break, i aint giving him no pussy today. hell no.

"im not playing with yo black ass, get up" i spat. "i fucking hate yo tall ass. how you gone fuck that bitch and then come fuck me. thats some fucked up shit. fuck that im boutta go find me some dick. move" his face shot to something vicious and back to normal quick.

"you done" he asked. he was pissing me off.

"am i done. nigga you kno-" i was cut off.

"shut the fuck up and let me tell you the truth. Staci is my fucking ex. personally i dont even think of her as an ex, i just used her for some sloppy toppy. a nigga aint fuck that girl since that time we went to go cart racing with Be and Trill. so with that being said shut that shit up and if you ever holler bout fucking another nigga i will kill his ass and fuck you till you need a wheel chair.. got it.. good, now give me my pussy" he said coming down kissing me. i aint gone lie i feel a lil dumb, but shidd ima female. e get suspicious fast. but fuck that he prolly bouta lay down that good pipe. and best believe ima take it.

BEAU POV

"but i dont wanna go home" i whined to trill. we had just got outta school.

"well come to my house" he chuckled. "you such a big baby" he side eyed me.

"so nigga" i laughed. 

about 10 mins later we pulled infront of his house. he was salty cause i didnt let him open my door. he'll get over it. he opened the door and i shot up his stairs to the bathroom. i handled my business and came out to see him bent over in his draw with sweats and no shirt.

"work it babyyyyy" i said like a french man. he hopped up and laughed.

"dont start that with that gay shit" he said walking towards me with a big shirt. "now lift your arms." he demanded.

"i can dress myself you know?" i said raising my arms. he slid my sweater up slowly and worked his way to my pants and slipped them down slowly.

"you know ma. a nigga never got to sample whats his" he said as he hoised me by my ass.

"omg trill" i laughed. "i knew there was a reason you wanted to dress me. but sorry playboy im a virgin" i laughed.

"trust me i know" he said kissing my neck.

he laid me on the bed then hovered over me. he took  bra off then devoured my left boob. god this shit felt so good. i grabbed his head and he switched to the next one. he kissed his way down to my shaven pearl and smiled at me. i blushed and covered my face with my one good hand. he snatched my hand away and cut his eye at me. i giggled and he began to kiss around my pearl kissing my inner thighs teasing me and shit. he lowered his head to her and-

Ring 

Ring

Ring

his phone rang. "ughhhh" he shouted out. i sat up and cross my legs. he answered it and crawled up to me kissing my neck talking to who ever he was talking to. he began to joke around with the person so i got mad and snatched the phone from his ear and hung up. i tossed it to the stide and grabbed his neck and started kissinghim hard. hell aint nobody bout to ruin our moment. he went back to my pearl and ate her like it was his last meal.

"mmmmmm" i hummed out.

Ring 

Ring

Ring!

his phone rung again.

"ugh baby fuck the phone" i moaned out, earning myself a chuckle fro him. and like i told him he ignored the phone.

"you taste good" he said up against me clit.

"omg and you eat good" i moaned as he began to tongue kiss my clit. lord i was in heaven. god i could do this for hours "ughhhh tri-trill" i yelled as i came hard.

"damn you taste perfect... love you" he said. i tensed up and froze.

"you what??" i asked big eyed

*

*

*

*

*

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT HERE IT IS..... 5 COMMENTS AND 15 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!