CANT COME BACK

“ughhh fuck” I semi yelled trying to curl my own hair. This the third time I burned myself in 10 mins. Its Friday night and Trey said he wanted to hang. So we’re going to dave’n’busters. This cast is starting to piss me off. Speaking of being pissed off, my dad is doing a good job at that. He’s almost never home and he’s always lying. Trust me I know when he’s lying or not.

“Fuck it” I said throwing my wand down and leaning all the way forward to put all this bush into a high ball on top of my head. Sometimes I want to just perm my hair, but I love my curly bush! Its long and curly, and I’m thinking about dying my whole head this dark purple color. I know yall prolly like wtf but its cuter then it sounds.

 I went to my closet and pulled out some shiny silver skinny jeans, a black leather crop top with short sleeves, and some all black Gucci loafers. I had already showered so that wasn’t a problem. I lotioned down then got dressed. I put a little concealer on because I had a little scar above my eye from the accident. Im pretty sure when it heels it wont be visible. I grabbed my side messenger bag and put all my stuff inside and went down stairs and heard talking in my kitchen it sounded like my dad, but he was harshly whispering to someone on the phone.

“fuck that you cant waltz yo way in like that…… huh try me bitch, I’ll kill yo ass with my bare hands……. Fuck you and stay away from my family” and he hung up with that. I walked in the kitchen.

“hey daddy” he looked surprised.

“hey baby, where you going” he asked pulling me in between his legs like a baby as he sat on the stool.

“out with Trey” I said, hoping he doesn’t probe.

“huh Trey, I thought you and Trill was together” he asked. Ughhhh FML.

“we are daddy, Trey is just my friend. Nothing more nothing less” I said kissing his cheek. Then I heard I horn beep. “bye daddy see ya later” I yelled running out the door. I walked up to Trey’s car and got in.

“hey fat head” I kissed his cheek”

“hey baby girl wassup” he asked.

“shiddd nothing just ready to whoop yo ass at all the games” I laughed as he pulled on t the high way.

“whatever ma, we’ll see” he chuckled. I turned on the radio and B.A.N.S by Sevyen Streeter came on and yall that is my song. I started singing. I got so caught up in my singing that I forgot I was in the car with Trey. We pulled up to D&B and he cut the car off.

“Damn ma you got some lunge’s on you” he smiled as we walked into the place. We went straight back to the games and decided to do eat and play back there. He got us both a card putting 200 dollars worth of coins on both.

“you ready nigga” I smirked he laughed.

“let the games begin” he smirked and we went off.

*

*

*

“man it don’t even matter, you cheated on most of those games” Trey mugged me.

“mhm whatever nigga, how you loose to a crippled person” I laughed stealing one of his fries from his plate.

“ion care bet you cant whoop me in go-cart” he pouted.

“not now I cant but give me 1 more month when this cast gone, watch” I laughed. My phone began to ring. Without looking I answered it.

“yellow” I said like jj.

“hey mommas girl, how are you” she said. I froze I couldn’t believe this bitch.

“what do you want” I spat.