JUST IGNORE HIM

BEAU POV

I love the way you keep them heels on

Hair ain't yours but it's paid for and it's real long

Show them tattoos when you switch it up

Ghetto by august alsina played as my alarm. its onday morning and im dreading going to school. i dont wanna see Trey ole lying ass. i hopped outta bed and walked to my bathroom i jumped in the shower, and bathed for about 30 mins. i hopped out and walked in my closet. i scanned and decided on a simple fitted white v-neck, american flg skinny jeans, some red vans, and a american flag scarf. i went and lotioned down and put on my under garments. i decided that i would wear a little make-up today. i wasnt gonna show that i was hurting. i put on some light blue eyeshado and gave myself the smokey look, then added some bright red lipstick. i put my hair in a french braid to the side and slipped on my clothes. i sprayed on my channel perfume and grabbed my side purse, phone, charger, and the car keys off my dresser. my daddy dont know but i kinda adopted his car. i walked down stairs and saw my brother about to leave out the house. 

"hey grand" i smiled at him. he turned and gave me a glare.

"where the hell have you been.. i havent seen you all weekend. you didnt get in last night till like ten" he spoke, but i could here the anger in his voice.

"grand i aint bout to do this with you" i said walking out the door. he ran up to me and grabbed my arm tight and spun me around.

"Beau what the fuck is wrong with you. dont tell me you going back to yo old ways" he spoke throught gritted teeth.

"man grand lay off iight. aint shit wrong with me, i just wanna get to school. im not a lil ass girl. i can handle my self" i yelled.

"Beau dont get big.. girl i will whoop yo ass" he yelled back at me.

"you know what.. do it nigga i dare you to" i yelled at him. now dont get confused, me and grand has fought plenty of times. i mean come on we brother and sister. we do get mad at each other. he punched me in my shoulder.

"come on you wanna act big and bad, put ya set up" he yelled i jabbed him i the stomach and we were in the drive thought fighting. 

"AYE BREAK THAT SHIT UP" My dad yelled coming out the door. he grabbed Grand and start yelling. by now we had a little crowd.

"MAN FUCK YOU GRAND, YOU THINK IMA A LIL ASS CHILD. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. ND BY THE WAY, YOU HIT LIKE A BITCH" I yelled then picked up my stuff and stormed to the jeep.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YO ASS GONE LEARN, ALWAYS ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH" He yelled then stormed to his car. i pulled off and started my way to school. i looked in the mirror and saw i was in perfect condition. i looked at my phone and saw that i was 10 mins late. great. now ima really whoop his ass again. i pulled up to the school, and went in through the back. i didnt wanna go through the front cause if they saw me they would make me get a late pass. i walked in to my first class and saw ms. lee sitting there. i smiled at her cause she looked great.

"Beau, chile i missed you" she said getting out of her seat.

"we aint get all that" jonny yelled making the whole class laugh.

"u know i missed you jonny" she laughed waving him off.

"i missed you too ms. lee, how is the baby" i asked.

"oh he's great. its just that lil nigga cry to much" she giggled.

"well you gotta love em" i laughed.i went to my seat and the class started.