BEAU'S HEALTH

GRAND POV

alright yall, we not leaving this shit until my sister come out.” I said to the team, and Trill and his friends.

“alright listen yall, my informer told me they aint got lots of security, so this shit should be easy” lion spoke. We were a block away from the safe house they had my sister in. we still don’t know who took her so we going in blind almost.

“iight enough talking lets go get my baby” Trill said. We made sure we were strapped and walked towards the safe house. It was quiet until we heard Beau yell.

“PLEASE STOP PLEASE” we heard her cry. I couldn’t take it anymore so I bust though the door shooting everything in sight.

TRILL POV

I ran to the back where I heard screaming. I stood in front of the door afraid of what to expect. I dint here her yelling anymore but I heard movement. I busted through the door and seen some nigga fucking her while she was passed out. I charged him and we fell to the floor I kept throwing punches to his face.

“IIGHT ENOUGH GO GET HER” Lion yelled pulling me off. He hit him with the butt of the gun and it knocked him out. I shot the hand cuffs off her careful not to shoot her. I took off my shirt and put it over her fragile body. She had blood down there and I couldn’t help but feel like it was my fault.

“baby” I said shaking her face. “come on baby girl wake up” I said. She didn’t move a muscle.

“c’mon man we gotta get her to a hospital” Lion informed. Snapping back to reality, I picked her body up careful and carried her out the room to see the niggas fighting.

NO ONES POV

As Trill carried out her limp body, the guys were distracted by the blood being exposed Snapping back to reality they ended it to a bullet to the head. Mean while Dawn was being handled by cash. They originally didn’t want cash on the mission but she refused to sit back and do nothing.

“where you think you going bitch” cash said with a raised gun. She watched as dawn tried to sneak out the back.

“just kill me bitch” dawn chuckled.

“nah hoe you gone suffer just like my bestfriend did” she smiled.

“why would you wanna be best friends with that fat bitch” she questioned her.

“fuck you bitch, aint shit wrong with my best friend. She’s perfect the way she is. Yo ugly ass took her self esteem, and best believe she gone get it back. You a no good dead beat broke ass hoe” Cash spat. Neither one of them knew King was watching the whole time until he made his presents known.

“you gone let her talk to me like that baby” she said to king. Little did she know she had been outgrown the title baby.

“man dawn why would you put your own blood through this sick shit” he spat.

“what the fuck you mean. You put me through misery. You never showed me any attention. It was always I Grand or that fat bitch stealing you from me. You know sometimes I wish it was just me, you, and grand” she said.

“you a sick hoe…. BLACK COME GET HER” cash yelled. Black ran to her and hit her with the butt of the gun and she was knocked out. He flipped her over his shoulders and walked out with her.

“AYE YALL LETS RIDE OUT, WE GOTTA GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL” Lion screamed. Cash and King  snapped out of it and ran to the front. They all ran out to the big van. They all tried to drive one car so no one would get left. They all got in the car.