Consequences!

BEAU POV

How can I loose when I came here with nothing

My phone blared telling me I had a phone call. I’m glad whoever’s calling, woke me up cause I would have been late for school.

“hello” I answer in a groggy voice.

“Aye baby can you pick me up today” Trill asked.

“yea, give me like 45 mins” I said rolling over getting out of bed.

“iight thank you love, I’ll see you soon” he said then hung up. I hate when he does that! I drug myself to the bathroom and took care of myself, within 30 mins I was out the bathroom and feeling fresher the ever. I went to the closet and picked out some gray tights with black skulls on it, then an oversized burgundy sweater with some black combat boots. Yea F yall it’s a chill day! I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and ran down stairs. Nobody was down there so I grabbed a water and headed out the door and hopped in my foreign beauty. It only took me like 20 mins to get to trill house since traffic wasn’t heavy, like it usually is. I beeped the horn and 30 seconds later he came walking his fine ass out the house. Yall don’t understand how happy and blessed I feel to have trill.

“hey baby” he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and drove to the direction of the school it took us about 10 mins to get there. When we pulled up the bell had just rung so we kissed and parted. Walking into ms.lee class I grabbed the work off her desk and took my seat.

“hey Beau” jonny said.

“hey jonny boy” I said like the girl from vine. He laughed and shook his head.

“aye im having a party Friday, you and the girls should come” he asked.

“yea. Cool we down. Text me the info” I told him and started doing my work.

  70 mins later the bell rung and it was time for us to go to the next class which was Gym.  I Walked straight to Gym since I kept my clothes in my book bag. I went into the girls locker room. I changed into some long tights and a red long sleeve shirt. I put on some old converse. When I walked out to the Gym everybody was starting to get lined up, I fell in line next to cash.

“hey” she side hugged me.

“wassup sexy” I said in a man voice and we laughed.

“iight yall, today we gotta play a sport as a class” trey told us making us all groan.

“I know, awesome right” he smirked. “well yall gone be playing volley ball” he said walking over to the net. “yall pick two captains, then we gone pick teams the old fashion way” he said stepping to the side. We all voted on these two boys. Everybody stood in the middle and they picked teams. Im just glad I didn’t get picked last. I was like the 6th one picked. We started playing and yall, I think I like volley ball. We didn’t win but it was fun, about 10 mins before the bell rung trey sent us to the back, but I waited back so I could talk to him, we hadn’t spoke in a while before the party.

“trey” I called him. he turned around and smiled. I laughed and ran to him jump on him. “I missed you” I laughed.

“I missed you too ma” he said sitting me on the floor.

“we should do lunch today” I said standing up.

“yea we should, its been a while since we sat down and really talked” he confirmed.

“okay today after school, you can come to the house. I’ll make lunch” I said walking back to the locker room. I changed back in my outfit and just as I was finishing the bell rung signaling lunch. I waited for cash and we walked out to the cafeteria to meet up with the guys, we stood in line for our food. I decided t o a fruit salad and I bought 4 slices of pizza four lion because trill dot eat lunch here. Unless its chips so I got him some munchies. Walking back to the table with the help of cash to carry the stuff, nobody was there yet. That was weird because lion ass runs to the cafeteria. We sat their stuff down and started eating. After 20 mins they never showed up I called trill but he didn’t pick up. I called everyone else and no one picked up. I thought I’d just call my brother. On the third ring my dad answered his phone.