JUST LISTEN!!!

BEAU POV

"trey please just talk to me" i damn near cried. he turned and glared at me before walking up the stairs to his room. yea im at his house, but thats only cause i couldnt take the silent treatment he been giving me for a week now.

"oh you wanna talk ma. TALK!.. nah fuck that i dont wanna talk. u did ebough talking when u chose another nigga" he spat. he cant blame for following my heart.

"trey you cant do thid to me.i only followed my heart. trey im sorry" i said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"nah Beau dont do that shit. dont start crying, cause this yo fault. Beau i thought it was me and you. all them late night convo's. shit we damn near fucked". i looked at him a little shocked.

"look Trey im sorry that i didnt choose you, but i want to be friends." i said with hope.

"MAN BEAU GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE WITH THAT SHIT. A NIGGA CANT BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEBODY I LOVES THE WAY I LOVE YOU. U PROLLY DONT EVEN HAVE FEELINGS FOR THAT NIGGA. WHAT WAS IT.. WAS IT CAUSE THE LIL NIGGA ALMOST DIED." he spat.

"how could you say some shit like that. i would never base a relationship off of something like that. Trey u real fucked up. bitch i cried for 3 days straight because of your ass. the least i deserve is to be happy. and if loved me the way u say u did u would want to see me happy... fuck you Trey. u can burn for all i gave a fuck" i spat and walked towards the door. as i was about to open the door he grabbed me by my arm and pushed me on the wall.

"you lost yo fucking mind girl.. dont ever in yo fucking life talk to me like that" he said in my face.

"leave me the fuck alone. i fucking hate yo ass" i said with venom. he looked at me and i swear i was seeing a different trey. his eyes went cold and he mugged the fuck outta me. i aint gone lie i was turned on like a mother fucker. he grabbed me by my throat not to tight and came closer to me.

"what i just tell ya ma" i could smell the ment and weed on his breath.

"watcha gone do Mr. Sage" i asked with a smirk. before i knew it i was being slung on the couch. he quickly came and hovered over me, putting himself in between my legs. he looked down at me.

"baby girl i let u disrespect me long enough.. but its time to let u know i dont take disrespect to well" he said gripping my chin and a little bit on my neck. he came down and bit hard on my neck causing me to yell and moan at the same time. he came down and attacked my lips. i pushed his head up.

"Trey stop u know i got a bf" i said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. A NIGGA AINT ASK U THAT" He said kissing me again. i aint gone lie i liked this aggressive Trey, it was a turn on. but i gotta boyfriend. sorry. i pushed him up and slid off the couch on the floor. he looked a me like i was crazy i hopped up and headed for the door. i could here him behind me. i rushed out the door. but he grabbed me as i was about to close it. he turned me around and kissed me hard. i didnt realize i was crying till he spoke.

"stop that crying shit" he said then slammed the door in my face. i was crying for a few reasons. i ust cheated on Trill, im confused, and i just wanna ball up in a corner and just think. i walked to my car and and got in. i leaned my head on the steering wheel and let the tears come out. i cranked up the car while wipping my tears away. i backed out and started my way home. i couldnt stop the tears from coming. 

  before i knew it my car was being smashed into and flipped about 2 times before landing on the hood. i heard screaming. i tried to lift my hand but i couldnt. i looked down and saw blood. about 4 me came and began to push the car over to get it back on 4 wheels. when the car flipped over someones hand came and held my head so it wouldnt jerk. it was a women..

"are you okay ma'am" she asked.

"p-please i-it hurts" i cried out.

"its okay sweetie just calm down" she said. right before i blacked out i heard sirens.

*

*

*

CLIFF HANGER 

DAMN I LIKE THIS TREY

HOW YOU THINK SHE GONE TELL TRILL WHAT HAPPEN

IS SHE GONE TELL HIM

BEAU NEEDS A VACATION ;)