Finally Here!

BEAU POV.

I've been killing myself to find older brother, but its pretty damn hard when you dont even know where to start. i was going to ask my dad but im still not talking to him. i decided to just go ask my mom herself, thats if she hadnt died yet. i walked into my bathroom did my hygeine and went into my walk in closet. i slipped on some leather tights and a blued star wars shirt, with my gamma's. i put my hair in two brainds last night so i just took it out and whore it krinkley. i grabbed my keys and purse and went down stairs, i didnt see mydad so i figured he was upstairs or with one of his many girlfriends. i hopped in the car and made my way to pollo tropical, i grabed me and my mom a troppi chop. i had to butter her up. inthe next 30 mins i pulled up to the trap, since grands death these niggas treat me like im god, im thinking about handing this shit over to Lion, i think he would ru it just fine.

 i knocked on the door and tiny let me straight in with a head nod. i walked back to my office observing my workers. im a lot harder on them than grand was, aint no relaxing in my shit, money need to be made. i went to my office dropped my purse on my desk and made my way to the cellls in the basement of the warehouse. i was kinda pissed off to find nobody guarding the doors, i shot tiny a text telling him to send rico; the guy who usually watches the door to my office. i went into the cells and i saw a few people, the girl who had my brother set up was looking like a malnourished dog, she didnt even look alive,but i knew she was cause you could see the slightest moving in her breathing because of how small she was. i walked past and banged on the bars, it scared her and i laughed, i made my way around the corner and was at my moms cell, i didnt have her completely staved, hell i didnt have any of them completely started, they were all given just enough to survive. i walked in front of her cell and tap the bar. she looked up at me, her eyes got big.

"Beau" she said in a hoarse voice. i dint show any emotion.

"come on" i said pressing the button to open the gate. she was hesitant at first but then she came. i wasnt worried about her running or trying to fight because i knew she was strong enough. we walked back to my office and rico was sitting in the guess chair, i walked in and greeted him with a Head nod. rico was a cute Spanish boy but ghetto as hell, he had curly heari cut into a fade, and he was about 5'10 with a nice build, he always wore muscle shirts. my mom stood by the door cause it was only on chair.

"get up, dont you see a women" she said to rico. he snapped his head at her.

"bitch you kno-" i cut him off

"dont disrespect my mom rico" i said in a stern voice. he looked at me and got up. i took a seat and handed her the food i bought for her.

"whats boss lady, why called for me" he said leaning on my desk.

"i was just at the cell, and they were unattended" i said opening my container. "i thought that was your job rico" i asked looking up at him.

"I'm sorry i forgot to tell you, Lioness asked me to pick her up" he said rubbing the back of his neck, looking uncomfortable. i smiled at him.

"so you and lioness huh?" i goofed. he laughed shoeing me away.

"gone nah" he laughed.

"mhmmm.. just go do your job, and tell ness to come here"i told him and he left. when i looked over at my mom she was almost done, i handed her a bottle of water and she thanked me.

"so mom..." i said unsure.

"im still yo mama child, you aint gotta sound so unsure" i nodded at her.

"so the real reason you in here is because i know you have another son out there and i wanna meet my brother being that i already lost one" i said looking in her eyes. her head shot up.

"what do you mean you lost one" she asked.

"grand died, a few weeks ago" i whispered. "some girl set him up and got him killed" i told her. a tear slipped from my eyes.

"im sorry" she whispered wiping her mouth.

"its fine" i reassured.

"no you dont understand, im sorry for everything, im so so sorry, i cant believe i put my own daughter through so much hurt, im a bad person and i deserve to die, i shouldnt have left you, i miss some of the most important parts of your life, and i cant get them back. im a poor excuse for a human being" she broke down crying. i handed her a tissue. "you really are beautiful, you know that" she said to me.

"i look just like you" i smiled.

"and i think thats whats hurting me the most, its like torturing myself" she smiled at me. "i really do love you and i know i probably never get your trust back but im am truly sorry" she put her head down.

"its okay mommy, its just gonna take sometime, but where is my brother" i asked. she sighed.

"he is this facility for people with mental disorders, i gave him up when he was 3. thats when i started to notice he wasn't regular like most kids. i mean he could talk and walk and stuff but he was slow. i still used to check on him thou, they say its not even noticeable anymore, they say he's learned to control himself.. the clinic is about an hour from here" she said grabbing a paper from he desk and writing the address down. i took it and nodded.