Sunny Skies.

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. -Lord's Prayer.

Trill POV

I've been in so many situations where my life was in danger. But never have i ever been in a situation where i could possibly loose my God child. Fear ran through my body as we all sat still listening, cash was in the closet packed away under some clothing she had in there. i looked at Beau and her eyes were dark black with a gloss over them. that's how you know she was pissed. you would think she would be scared shit-less right now, but no! not the sister of Grand and The daughter of King. I could here the guy down stairs slamming doors, probably looking for cash, little did he know she had a whole army behind her. we heard him walk up the stairs slowly, like a real hit man would.

"Baby where you at" We heard him yell.

"1.....2......3......4.......5.......6.........7.........8.........9.........10" Beau Started counting. I looked at her confused.

'What you doing' I mouthed to her.

"Hey who's There" Beau said out loud. i rushed to her side but she held her hands up to stop me.

"What the fuck are you doing" i whispered to her her.

"You always find me trill, i trust you" she whispered. i didn't register what she said right away.

BEAU POV

"Oh baby there you go" we heard the guy laugh.

"I'm here" i called back. I knew what I was doing was risky, but that baby in Cash's belly could be my blood or even my god child. Moral of the story is I protect mine. I looked back at Trill to see him looking at me in disbelief. I kissed his cheek and proceeded to walk out of the door. I looked around the room to everyone, they all stared at me with a look of acknowledgment. I walked out of the bedroom door and to the stairs. I got to the top and gave the guy a weird look.

"Who are you?" I screamed at him. My whole plan was to act like I was Cash and allow him to take me so no one up stairs was harmed.

"Shut up bitch" he charged me and knocked me to the ground.

"PLEASE NO, PLEASE!" I screamed, I finally gave up and allowed him to take me with him. He hit me in the back of the head and it was lights out.
.
.
.
TRILL POV

"YOU LET MY CHILD DO WHAT?" King yelled at us, we sat in their house telling him what just went down an hour ago. Cash was upstairs with Ness consoling her about her dad getting killed. Robert left somewhere after the clean up crew came to pick his body up... We have half of the cities law enforcement on our payroll, so we'll just have it seem like he died from natural causes so Cash and Robert family members don't question them too much.

"We all no its no stopping Beau when she has a plan" KK said while sighing, Stick shook his head agreeing.

"We gonna find her" I said standing up. We all walked to the door and King said something that made us all stop and look back.

"If you don't find my baby before its too late, you mind as well Shut the city down cause I'm out for blood" He spoke in the most coldest voice. His eyes turned that black that Beau's usually turn when she's pissed. A chill ran down my spine just looking at him. I shook my head and walked out of the door with Kk and Stick behind me. They went there way, probably to check on Cash. I went and sat in my car. I cranked it up and sat there staring forward. Something in my heart told me that would be the last time I saw my baby alive. One tear roles down my eye. I called Lion. He picked up on the 4th ring.