BACK TO SCHOOL

BEAU POV

"IMA BOSS ASS BITCH, BITCH, BITH"

the alarm on my phone rung telling me to wake up. its finally friday and its time for e to go ack to school. i honostly dont see why i have to go. just wait til onday, but Grand says no. the last 2 days have been quite interesting. me and robert decided that it would be best to stay as friends. he calls me his bestie now. cash be getting mad. i havent spoke to trill or trey since i saw them.

i ran into the bathroom did my hygiene things, it took me all of 45. i went to my dresser slid on my under gaurments and went to the closet. i decided on a dark blue fitted dress that stop above the knee, a dark brown long sleeve leather jacket, and dark brown loafers. i wanted to go simple. i got dressed and went back in my bathroom to do my hair. i flat ironed my hair and put it in a semi messy ball on top of my head, i laid my edges and then applied a nude colored gloss. i thought i kinda llok cute. i went back in the room made up my bed and greabbed everything, right when i was about to walk out my bedroom door i remeberes soething. my nerd glasses would look good with this outfit. i went to my dresser and pulled them. and ya girl was right i looked editable. i walked down stairs and was greeted by my brother in the kitchen with nothing but his boxers on, bent over in the fridge humming to himself.

"nigga this aint yo house. put on some clothes... geesh" i said laughing a lil.

"well good morning to you to fat head" he mean mugged me.

"morning brother.. hey you think i could drive the lambo today" i asked knowing my answer all ready.

"hell no.. girl has it been that long u been outta shool. i know you aint loose all yo common sense already niggette" he looked at me like i had three heads.

"damn it was just a question" 

"no. it was a stupid question... na getcho ass to school. u betta drive one of dad cars" he said 

"but i dont wanna wake him to ask."

"now u know dad wont care if u take a car.. u know u never get in trouble with him" 

"thats not true.. but bye see ya later. love you" i said walking towards the garage.

"love ya too fat head" i heard him yell out.

i walked into the garage and was greeted by all 5 of daddies cars. i decided like i always do and picked the hummer.he need to stop playing round and just let me have the damn car, he barely even drives it. i hopped in the car and text cash and told her i would pick her up. 

about 10 mins later i pulled up in front of cash's house i beep the horn twice and a few seonds later she came strolling out the house. shawty was looking good. she had on some light washed blue shorts, a black sleevless crop top, a long sleeve black lumber jack shirt tied around her waste, and her black timbs. her hair had that mixed girl look it was curly and bushy, she must have put knots in it for it to get that way. she had on deep dark red lipstick. she looked good. she got in the car and said good morning i replied the same and we rode to school in a comfy silence. the radio was on thou.

we pulled up to the school and it felt so weird. i guess cause i havent been there in three days. we got out and went to my loker first, then went to cash locker. we both decided that we would got get some breakfast out the lunch room. we walked up to the line i grabbed some animal crackers, a yogurt, and an orange juice. cash got the same. we made i our way to the back table and just talke until the bell rang for class. cash had a cp class for the first perion so we hugged and split ways. i walked into mr. sage class and he wast there. the class was filling in. i went to my normal seat but jonny was in it.