DATE NIGHT

BEAU POV

ughhh im a nervous wreck. Trill is suppose to be here in 30 mins and im pacing around my room in bra and panties.

"babe you gone be okay, you act like this your first date" ness laughed.

"i know but its my first date with trill" i began biting at my finger nails.

"aye dont be biting on yo nails, you just got them done" she said snatching my hand out my mouth. yea i had got those cat nails painted all black.

"i know i know. how many more minutes i have to get dress" i asked.

"20 mins" she said sliding her iphone 4 back in her pocket.

"okay ima start now" i walked to the edge of my bed and picked up the royal blue fitted, long sleeve, floor length dress. the back was out with x straps on the back. i stepped into it, and it hugged my curves just right. i did have a slight pudge but i guess i'll have to suck in my stomach tonight. i slipped on my silver glitter red bottom pumps. DRESS ON SIDE

"you looking fucking beautiful" ness said in aww.

"really" i said flattening my dress in a nervous manner.

"girl stop that shit, you look good" she said circling tracing her fingers along my curves.

"i just need to take my hair down then my make-up" i said, she nodded and sat back o my bed. i sat at my vanity and began to unpin the clips i made the stylist put so my curls wouldnt drop. my curls fell perfectly. too bad i was pinning it up. i took my silver barret and gathered my hair to the middle of my head. i brought two strands to the front. i put on a little foundation and some deep red lipstick. 

"BABY GIRL TRILL HERE" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"COMING" i shouted back. i knew everyone was gone be down there cause Grand told everybody i was going on my first real date tonight. he so extra. Ness handed me my silver clutch and i headed down the stairs with ness behind me.

"you look beautiful Beau" ness said behind me as i reached the bottom step. i smiled and saw everybody down there waiting. it was booger, flash, stick, cash, grand, j, kk, lion, and shane.

"aww my baby look so beautiful" shane said wiping his fake tear.

"man Beau, you look nice" lion said smiling at me.

"bestfriend you shitting on em" cash ole silly self said.

"baby girl you look absolutley gorgeous" Grand said. y dad just stood there smiling. finally everyone step back and Trill was revealed. he looked handsome in his black tuxedo and royal blue boe tye and his royal blue armani dress shoes. he smiled big and his eyes roamed my body.

"hi beautiful" he beamed at me. 

"hi handsome" i grinned shyly.

"iight iight thats enough, get out for i come with yall" Grand said making us laugh. he grabbed my hand and lead me out the door to a 2014 all white jeep wrangler.

"omg when the hell did you get this beauty" he know damn well i love jeeps.

"i got her yestersday, after i dropped you off with Cash" he grinned helping me in my seat. i mumble a thanks and he closed the door and walked his fine ass to his side of the car. he got in and we took off. he had already told me not to ask him where we going earlier so i knew not to ask him. i felt him grab my hand and mesh our fingers together. i looked over to see him smirking while looking at the rode. i giggled to myself and and turned my head to look out the window. we drove for about 45 mins not a word uddered between the both of us. then we pulled up to this restuarant called "BEAU" I looked at him and was cheesing like a kid in a candy store.