DEAR LORD,

BEAU POV

"im so s-sorry, i dont know i just heard the news and ran here as fast as i could" she said standing straight. i grabbed her hand and jotted to the locker rooms.

"we gotta go make sure he's alright Cash" i said slipping on my clothes. she just nodded her head. we ra out the locker room and through the gym.

"UM MS. DAY, YOUR NOT AUTHORIZED TO LEAVE SCHOOL" he yelled.

"FUCK OFF TREY" Cash yelled. i just mugged him and ran out the gym. we went right out the front doors. sorry ass security didnt even say shit! 

"you know what hospital he's in" i asked.

"most likely at arnold palmer hospital, cause he's still under 18" she said.

"nah Trill's 18" i corrected her.

"well lets just try their, cause thats the closest." she said. i started my car and raced their.

on the way there i couldnt help but think about Trill's safety. i know we aint together but i dont want nothing to happen to him. even if i dont choose him i still want him as a friend. not saying that im not gone pick him. still thats not the point. i want him to be okay. i didnt even realize i was crying till Cash patted my shoulder and looked at me with heavy eyes.

"its gonna be okay Be. He's a fighter" she weakly smiled. i just nodded my head. 

  we ulled up to the hospital and jotted towards the ER. we walked in there and ran straight to the desk.

"umm we we're here for Tri- wait i mean... omg whats his real name" i said turning to Cash.

"fuck" she whispered.

"umm is it any way you could tell if any one was rushed in about 1 hour ago cause they were shot" i asked.

"um miss we aint allowed to give yall that kinda info so i suggest you turn around and leave me alone" the blue headed ghetto ass nurse chimed. i looked at her and huffed.

"listen bitch i aint going no where till u tell me what the fuck i need to know" i said through gritted teeth.

"okay do you want me to skeap spanish. hoe i said leave." she popped her gum and turned around to where her back was facing us.

"OH HELL NO. BITCH I WILL WHOOP YO ASS" I screamed grabbing her nappy blue weave.

"BEAU STOP LET HER GO" Lion yelled running over with J by his side. he grabbed my waste and J pride her hair form my hands.

"STUPID BITCH" she yelled fixing her hair, like that shit could be tamed. i shot her the birdie and Lion dragged me away.

"baby girl calm down" J said kneeling down infront of me. by now i was sitting next to Lion shaking my leg dangerously.

"im calm J i just wanna know is he okay" i said breaking down. " i swear i tried to be strong and not cry but i cant help it. i dont want any thing to be wrong with him. i think i would loose, and kill the mutha fuckas who shot his car up" i cried and J grabbed me and sat next to me. i cried in his chest for about 10 mins before i start to feel his chest vibrate. i looked up with puffy eyes and saw tears coming down his pretty green eyes. "im sorry i didnt mean to make  cry" i said sitting up a little.

" nah ma its not that. if i loose my nigga ima go on a killing spree until i find out who did it" he said wiping the tears away.i looked around and saw lion sitting in the corner on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest. i couldnt see his face because it was in his shit restig on his knees. i could tell he was crying because his back was moving up and down. i got up and walked over to him. i sat next to him and put my head on his knees.