THE OLD ME BACK!!!

BEAU POV

"hey trill" i hugged him. when i said the new me. i didnt go fucking every nigga. i just meant go back to the old me. smoking 24/7 not giving a shit what life had going on.

"i didnt know you smoked ma" he said moving to the side letting me in.

"yea its a old thing, i gotta relieve the stress some way" i answered.

"maybe if you stop fucking with our teacher, you wouldnt be so stressed" he replied. i looked at him wide eyed.

"how'd you know" i asked as i followed him down into the basement.

"i see the way he look at you. so it was either he had a creepy ass crush on you or, yall was talking" he looked at me for my answer.

"yea. well we aint talking no more" i said getting mad all over again.

"dont worry about it ma... you roll" he asked and i nodded my head. he handed my a book and i already knew what to do. i opened the book and the inside pages were cut out and bud rap and a lighter was in there. he tossed me the gringer and i began to gring. soon after i seperated the seeds and began to roll.

"damn ma i aint never seen a female do it so sexy" i blushed and looked up. i wasnt trying to be cute with it. im just doing it the way grand taught me. i finished rolling a roasted the joint. i swiped it under my nose and then lit it. i inhaled long and hard. i looked at the blunt then passed it to trill, who was just cheesing. i exhaled the smoke then began laughing at his silly ass.

"nigga why you cheesing so damn hard" i laughed.

"cause you took that shit like a pro.. its sexy as fuck ma" he laugh.

" shut up and pass the shit." he laughed and passed it back i inhaled and held it for about 30 secondz then exhaled. i didnt ot one more time then passed it back. i looked around his basement and saw he had painting stuff down her like her do art or something. i pointed to the stuff. "whats all that" i asked.

"oh thats my lil secret. i love to paint shit" he said chuckling. my eyes lit up cause thats what i had in mind for Trey's picture. i was going to soak him in paint and photograph. that wa symbolizing the ink on his body. but you know trill has even more tatts im thinking..

"i do too.. how bout you let me photograph you" i asked.

"cool lets do it" he said getting off the sofa.

"wait i gotta go home and get my cameras and stuff" i said about to head up the stairs.

"no need ma.. im a thug. i got peole who i have spy on people. i stay equipt" he said pulling out a camera bag.

"cool. i walkedover to him took the blunt and inhaled. "take off your shirt and go put of grey fitted boxers. u know the ones that hugg you" i ordered. he nodded his head and ran up the stairs. i finished off the blunt cause his ass was takng so long. i aint gone lie i had a nice buzz. my phone then started ringing. it was cash.

"hey babe.. are you okay" she asked.

"yea boo im good. just chilin with a friend" i answered.

"okay if you need anything call me okay.. and who you with" sha said as trill came back down stairs with a towel rapped around his waste and a light gray and whiter butto down in his hands.

"um cash i gotta go. i'll call you when i get home. bye" i hung up before she could reply.

"took you long enough" i giggled.

"my bad i came up with a good idea while i was upstairs." he answered.

"o okay.. but first let me tell you mines... i wanted to dress you in paint, so that it would symbolize the ink on your body cerstain ink go certain placing. depending on the importace of the tatto" i smiled