Say What?!

HAS NOT BEEN EDITED

BEAU POV

Its Wenesday and everything has been going good. its been 3 days since Lioness came in the picture and she has been staying with me. i hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me and went to see if Ness was up. she is not a morning person. i walked into her well decorated room, my dad fucking spoils her. that shit aint fair. but i love having her around. i went to her bed and she wasnt in there so i guess she was in the shower. i walked back to my room slipped in my underwear and bra. i decided on wearing a white short sleeve crop top that stop right below my bra, some black highwatse skinny jeans that stopped right below my belly button, i tied a red plaid shirt around my waste, then put on som red chucks. as for my hair ness flatironed and wand curled it last night so i took the pins out and let my perfect s curls fall down my shoulders. i did a little foundation and some black lipstick with a little gloss. not too much .

KNOCK KNOCK

"Beau" ness called walking in my room. she wad on some black shorts, a white bra crop top (A/N- NOT LIKE THE STUDDED BRAS LIKE THE ONES THAT LIKE A BRA BUT IT COMES TO LIKE THE BELLYBUTTON... IDK WHAT ITS CALLED.) a pink plaid shirt around her waste and pink chucks.

"damn girl u jocking my style" she laughed walking in.

"sorry boo i rocks it better" i said doing a spin. "but what happend" i asked.

"nothing, i was coming to ask can u flat iron this piece " she said holding some hair she must've got wet. yea we did each other hair last night. i fixed her hair for her then we headed down stairs. Grand, Flash, And Booger was in the kitchen talking with my daddy.

"morning guys" ness said cause she walked in first.

"morning" i said.

"morning" everyone said together.

"hey baby girl did you sleep okay" my dad asked ness.

"yess i did. thanks again pops" she said. yea she started calling him pops.

"ness you taking my daddy away from me" i said sitting in grands lap.

"so you gone leave sooner or later and now i got someone else to raise, spoil, and keep me company" Daddy said.

"mhmm whatever" i said rolling y eyes "we need a ride" i said stealing the graped grand was eating. he looked at me like he was bout to kill me. im sorry but my family loves grapes.

"grand gone take yall" my dad said.

"not if she dont put my fucking grapes down" he snatching them from me and pushing me out his lap.

"nigga, you aint have to push me so hard" i said jumping at him.

"shut up for i make you sit in the trunk" he mugged me. we all walked t the door and got in his ford truck. this thing was a bueaty. as you can see i like big cars.

the whole ride there we just bobbed our head to the music. 15 mins later we pulled up. i kissed all the guys on the cheek and ness kissed grand cheek and said bye to the guys. we walked towards the student parking lot wher the guys usually are before school start. we walked over there and everyone was there besides trill.. 

"hey yall" i greeted all them and went and sat by cash, ness stayed with her brother. they have a really good relationship.

"hey ma" i greeted cash. she looked up at me with worried eyes. oh god what is it now.

"wassup, whats wrong" i asked her.

"Grand wants to make us a couple, but im still with Dee" she said looking down.