(•eighteen•)

a/n y'all- i met KENZIE yesterday!!!! it was an AMAZING show in sf and met KENZIE! MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER! it was- AMAZING! so i met johnny, hayden, and NOW KENZIE! wow

a/n y'all- i met KENZIE yesterday!!!! it was an AMAZING show in sf and met KENZIE! MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER! it was- AMAZING! so i met johnny, hayden, and NOW KENZIE! wow... this is in two other stories too since i just copied and pasted
annie's pov

"and cut!" i wiped the fake tears away, and then grabbed a tissue. we were doing an emotional scene, so they put stuff near my eye for me to cry.

"hey babe, we have a little break" i started to tell hayden as i held both of his hands.

"annie!" i groaned since i knew my mom was calling for me to do school.

"i have to go talk to someone right now anyway. i'll see you later." i nodded, then gave him a small kiss and hugged him before he left and i sat on the couch, turning on my laptop for school.

after set, we dropped off hayden. he got out of the front seat, and i got out of the back and hugged him first, looking of the camera was on, which it was and was recording us. i turned hayden's back to it and leaned in to kiss him, away from the view of the camera.

"bye, love you." i said to him, then he said it back and kissed me again. i got in the car as he got in his house.

"oooh, steamy." i heard indiana say from the very back of the car, and riley and mads laugh.

"shut up." i blushed, then laughed it on my seat belt.

"ok, question of the day." mommy announced as we drive to my house.

"are you dating someone?" mads suggested, looking at me, obviously directed at me. "i am."

"no." indiana said, and i knew she wasn't lying. she had a 'thing' with a certain someone but never said they were dating.

"i'm not even 13!" hayley said with a laugh.

"i am!" riley said, holding up a piece sign then laughing.

"i'm not dating, i'm married." mommy said, making all of us laugh. now they turned the camera on me, making me blush and hide my face in my hands.

"no?" i said.

"that sounded like a question." indiana pointed out.

"fine! i am." i confessed, then hayley did the Outro.

"damn annie." indiana laughed, then i just shook my head and then got out of the car once we entered the garage.

we all went into my room first, then all changed and took off all of our makeup. we all combed out hair and then went to the kitchen.  "i just ordered pizza, should be here soon." mommy said, and we nodded, all sitting at the dining table.

we all talked, then me and riley went to go get the pizza from the pizza guy. mommy ordered 4 pizzas, so we'll definitely have extra. we all dug in and started to talk.

"so annie, you and hay-"

"if you really wanna know. he's taking me out on saturday." i told them, and then told them about what he said it is gonna be like.

once we got to my room after dinner, that's when i knew the questions would get veryyyy personal. one when the door closed, we all jumped on my bed and started to gossip.

"annie-" they started, and i interrupted.

"ask me.". i gave in, letting out a sigh.

"well, you're the only one who's- ya know-" riley started.

"had sex? i know." i said, letting out a breath.

"i wanna get ready-"

"just don't get pregnant. even though it was a short time, i didn't even like doritos. i threw up everyday, and even after, no one said you could be nauseous as well." i told them.

"but what about-" mads asked.

"honestly it's great. you gotta be with someone you can trust. did i ever tell y'all who's baby i was pregnant with?" i asked them, and they shook their heads.

"but obviously it was ashers." indiana said confidently, until i scrunched up my face. "it was asher's, right?"

i shook my head. "hayden was the ex." i said, then they were super confused.

"wait- that means you had to have cheated-"

"riley, i never cheated. during hawaii i found out asher was cheating on me and that i didn't love him anymore. i loved the thought of us. then at a party, something happened and hayden was in bed with me. me and asher never-"

"wait- so you had sex with hayden before asher and u dated?" mads asked.

"season 3, crazy filming." i shrieked. making their jaws drop. "don't ask."

"girls-" my mom interrupted, "i just got a call from mr.jimmy saying all the boys are going to city walk, wanna go?" all of us nodded, and sprang up.

we immediately started getting ready. it was only 7:30 so we were gonna be bored anyway. everyone went to my clothes and we all started changing. we did our makeup, and i barley did any. just a tiny bit of concealer, mascara, and a bit of lipstick.

"let's go!" we all ran in the car, and hayley didn't go. she didn't want to for some reason.

once we got there, we met up with the guys. i ran to hayden, and hugged him. "hey babe." he said to me first, as he gave me a quick kiss.

"hey." i said, then looked towards everyone else. "what are we gonna do first?" i asked.

"movie or shopping?" caden asked.

"let's go!" i said, motioning to the shops.

we all walked to one store first, and i held hayden's hand along the way. "hayden, look at this!" caden said, as we entered the candy shop. it was a CRAZY candy shop with all sorts of things. caden pointed at a gummy shaped as a guitar.

"yo that's sick!" hayden said, admiring the candy. hmmm?

when we left that store, i pulled away quickly without anyone realizing, and went back in. grabbing the giant candy, i paid for it but then told them i'll get it in the morning.

i returned to hayden, holding his hand. "where'd you run off to?" he asked.

"dropped my ring next to the chocolate fountain." i said, then he nodded and we walked with the rest of the group.

"we gotta go kids!" mommy said, and we all nodded.

"my dad's here to pick us up. i'll see you tomorrow?" he asked.

"i actually don't have set tomorrow. but on saturday, i'll see you." i told him, then looked around to see if anyone was watching. "i love you."

"i love you too." he said back, then hugged me and i gave him a kiss. it lasted 3 seconds, then we separated.