Chapter 11

Juliet's P.O.V

"You guys still realize I'm here right?" Scott snapped.

I chuckled and pulled away from Derek.

"I'll see you later." He smiled.

I nodded, "definitely."

I got out and walked up to my house. Jax and Lydia were walking out to the car.

"Where are you two going?" I asked running over to them.

"Pick out a movie, want to come?" Lydia asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

I climbed in the back of her Prius.

"Jewels, where were you?" Jax asked.

"With a friend."

"What friend?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes!"

"Jackson, stop, let her lead her own life, for once. God knows it's taken long enough."

Jax sighed knowing he wouldn't win this fight, not that he wins many anyway. The rest of the car ride we argued about what move to watch.

"I'm in the mood for something romantic." I said.

"Me too!" Lydia squealed.

"No! We always watch a romantic movie how about a sports movie?" Jax whined.

"No." Lydia stated.

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made."

"No."

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God both of you are gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again."

We both smiled at each other then glared at him. He groaned and got out of the car. I followed him to be sure he would get the right movie.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" He yelled as he walked in.

There was no answer.

"Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me." He groaned as he looked and saw no one.

We saw boots by the shelves. Jax walked closer while I stayed back. My breathing picked up as I watched.

He gasped and turned to me and began to walk towards the exit grabbing my arm tightly. Before we could we heard something moving around. It wasn't us.

My heart felt as if it was about to burst out of my chest. Jax pulled me behind a shelf. We were both breathing heavily.

I tried my best to be quiet but I was so terrified. We heard shelves begin to start falling.

Jax pushed me and I fell into the isle without the shelves of movies. Jax was laying next to me but his legs were caught under the shelf. He had a look on his face that shows me he's in a lot of pain.

I could hear a growl as I laid there. A black fury creature looked to Jax but saw claw marks on the back of his neck and left him alone.

I hoped it would do the same for me, but what I hoped hadn't happened.

I felt a agonizing pain stab into my shoulder. It's teeth had ripped through my flesh and didn't let go.

The beast whipped it's head and I flew across the room into a wall. I held my shoulder as blood began gushing out.