Author's Note

Hey guys so I know I know I need to update! I'll work on that soon, and I will hopefully finish this story soon.

I wanted to tell you guys about a story I have been working on for 3-4 years. It's a 100 fanfic, and I've loved the idea of it. The problem was I really and I mean really rushed through it. So over the past year or so I've been rewriting it to make it well written and better than it was before. I developed my characters and made sure I was adding in my own ideas instead of just copying the script.

My years of hard work have finally paid off. About a week ago I finally finished it! That's right, I finished the first season. The entire book has been written. And I would really love to share it with you guys! I've posted the playlist already, and will be posting that story weekly, since everything is already done. Sadly I can't say the same for this story.

So if you guys are fans of The 100, please read it! It's called Made To Survive, and that's the cover up there^ I would so so so appreciate it if you would. And I promise I will be working on chapter 22, and will have that for you guys soon.

Thank you guys so much, you make this all worth it! I love you to the moon and back!

~Callie❤️