Chapter 19

Scott made a sharp turn and I was nearly flung into the driver's seat. The tires screamed and I sent him an angry glare.

          "God dammit Scott! If you are going to drive, drive right!" I yell.

          He rolls his eyes, "Well excuse me, I'm not an expert on how to drive during a high speed chase!"

          "Then let me drive."

          "We aren't stopping."

          I groan and sink back in my seat, "we don't have to stop."

          "Repeat, suspect is on foot. We're in pursuit, heading northwest."

          I look at the radio Stiles is holding. Kate's car behind us started to get closer. What will she do if she catches us? Kill us? From what I've seen she is pretty psychotic, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she decided to kill us.

          "Faster?"

          "Much faster."

          Scott pressed on the gas but kept swerving around as if he was intoxicated. Why did we let him drive in the first place.

          "Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles remarks.

          "If I go faster, I'll kill us."

          "Then let me drive." I mutter.

          "Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!"

          I looking the rear view mirror and saw their car was gone. Where the hell did she go? She probably knows Derek's not in his car, dammit.

          "They're gone. Now let me drive!" I yell again.

          "We can't stop."

          "Yes we can they aren't there. Just stop the car, get out, get in the passenger side and then crawl into the back."

          "Why do I have to go in the back seat?"

          "If Derek is being shot at, its going to be hard to jump into the seat of you're sitting in it."

          He lets out a deep sigh and we do exactly what I told him to do. As Scott climbs in the back, I press my foot on the gas hard. Scott flies into the back seat with a thud.

          "How do you know how to drive like this?" He groans.