Chapter 9

OMG! Over 900 reads!! I just want to say thanks to all of you and if means so much to me that you like it! Anyway thanks a million!!!

-----

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked Scott about his dream as we walked into school.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

"'A', I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and 'B', never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted. Let me take a guess here - "

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not." I reassured.

"Yeah, that's totally it." Stiles said right after me.

I rolled my eyes knowing this was going to help, at all.

Why is is always my job to make Scott feel better? And why does Stiles always ruin it?

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." I said to him smiling.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Who, Derek?" Stiles almost yelled.

Stiles and I both smacked Scott on the back of the head.

"Are you forgetting the part where you got him tossed in jail? For his sister's death?" I snapped, still a bit pissed about the whole thing.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asked.

"Like it actually happened."

We walked outside and we saw the bus filled with blood and the back door ripped off.

"I think it did." I said staring at the bus.

"Jewels!" I heard Jax call me.

"Text me once you find Allison." I told them as I ran off.

"Why were you talking to them?" Jax asked me once I got to him.

"They're my friends, calm down Jax."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Let's go."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the school. I stayed with him since I had my next class with him.

"How's your shoulder?" I asked.

"Better." He said rolling his shoulder.

"You're mad at me."

I pulled my hand away from him and crossed my arms. He turned and got in the same position. We stood there for a few minutes before he finally relaxed. I smiled knowing I had won.

"You know I don't like it when you hang around random guys." He finally spat out.

"They aren't random. They're my friends and I trust them, you should too."

"Well I don't."

He walked off to his locker and I ran after him. Before we got there we heard and announcement.