Chapter 1

"Jules. Jules!" My twin Jackson shook me awake.

          "What?" I groan, pushing the blankets out of my face.

          "We're going to be late to school, if you don't get your lazy ass up."

          I roll over onto my side wishing I could sleep in for just a few minutes. I hate mornings, and Mondays. But I think it's safe to say everyone does.

          "Love you too Jax."

          "Just get up." He says in a tone that I know by heart.

          That tone is his shut up, do what I tell you, and stop being annoying. It usually contains some serious sass and eye rolling.

          I groaned and rolled out of bed as he left my room. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I pulled myself out of bed and walked to my walk in closet, still wrapped up in my favorite fuzzy blanket.

          I picked out a cute floral dress, with my tan leather jacket. I picked out tan half boots that matched my jacket. I always wore the key to my house and tucked it into what I'm wearing. I put on a locket that fell perfectly in the center of my chest.

          I walked into the bathroom and put on light lipstick and mascara. Then curled my long blonde hair. I had dull eyes, boring really. Brown. And not the pretty brown, the dull brown.

          "Jules!" I heard Jax growing impatient.

          I sigh and start to walk out of the bathroom.

          "I'm coming!" I ran down the stairs.

          That boy drives me crazy sometimes.

          I jumped into his Porsche and we sped off. We talked a little. Jax was mostly raving about how excited he was about the lacrosse season.

          My brother is the Captain of the team, he says he's proud of himself, I just think he's cocky. He's the best player, I'll admit it, but that doesn't mean he has to gloat about it all the freaking time.

          "Are you going to hang out in the library today? Or watch our practice." He asks, and I know exactly what he wants to hear.

          My brother could be a real pain in the ass the majority of the time. I was one of the very few people who got to see him as an actual person.

          He wants me to come to his practices because I know it makes him feel good. He like having me in the bleachers to cheer him on and that was the side I loved. My brother can be really adorable sometimes.

          "Do you want me to come to practice and watch you?"

          He shrugs nonchalantly, "I don't care."

          Liar.

          "I'll go." I see a smile form on his lips, "Just to check out the hot guys."

          He sends me a very protective older brother look, before returning his eyes to the road.

          "Relax," I sigh, "I'm kidding."

          He rolls his eyes and continues driving to school. The rest of the way we argue about what to listen to on the radio, as usual.

          When we got there Jackson opened the door he hit a boy who was getting off his bike.

          "Dude watch the paint job." Jax snapped.

          Here we go, back to his usual pain in the ass self. I roll my eyes at him, but he doesn't notice.