Chapter 25

•            •            •            •

My body lifted and things were starting to clear. Another thing I wish I had, accelerated healing. Stiles was on his hands and knees in front of me, his eyes were full of tears, and Lydia laid unconscious on the ground beside me. That's when I realized what position I was in. Peter had a hand wrapped around my abdomen holding me up, his hand was on my throat. I soon realized his claws were out and pressing against my skin. That woke me up pretty quick, but my body still felt heavy and it didn't listen to anything my brain told it to do.

"Don't kill her. Please." Stiles begs, his voice cracking.

"Of course not." Peter hums, running his claws gently against my skin, "I wouldn't hurt something this special. Amazon aren't rare, but they are magnificent. Especially this one, she's stronger than most."

His voice came in as echoes, bouncing through my head and sounding like it was coming from far away. I couldn't truly comprehend anything that was happening or being said. Everything sounded far away and everything looked like what happened when I put on my dad's glasses.

"But, I sometimes do something I don't want to." He tightens his grip and I let out a gasp at the pressure, Stiles lunges forward, "Just tell me how to find Derek."

"If either of us knew that don't you think he'd be here?" I croak out at him.

If I knew how to find my boyfriend he would've been found days ago.

"Wh-what?" I suddenly realize that I didn't actually say anything, I just thought I did.

"Tell me how to find Derek Hale."

"I don't know that. How would I know that?!" Stiles asks angrily, almost yelling.

My eyes feel heavy again, and my head starts to fall backwards. Stiles scoots forward again and as he does Peter pulls me away from him.

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you?"

Stiles stares at me, "Juliet is the real clever one."

"Oh now don't sell yourself short. And you should know deception has a particularity acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth or I will have to rip this transcendent creature apart."

He tightens his grip enough to draw blood. I let out a yelp, and I suddenly realized I was crying as tears dropped onto my legs.

            "Look-look," Stiles begs and his voice cracks as he cries, "I don't know, okay? I sw-swear to god, I have no idea."

"TELL ME!" Peter roars.

It was the same thing that happened at the school. My shoulder ached and I suddenly felt like I had to do what he wanted me to.

"He knew." I croaked out. Stiles looked down at me and I had a feeling Peter was doing the same.

"Knew what?" He asks lowly.

He relieves some of the pressure so I can speak, "He knew, that's why he took the phone. GPS. That's why he fought. He knew." My brain was scattered and I was searching for words but just found myself mumbling and stumbling over them.